The request (part 2)

*Rick*
Omg that was fucking amazing I think I got cum everywhere but who gives a shit!
You know what Rick why don't you do that to me I'm tired.
He removed the handcuffs from my wrists and put them on his wrists.I put a huge grin on my face and pulled him closer to me.
Oh baby~you won't know what hit you~
After I said that he went a bright pink shade which was my queue.I pushed Morty down to the bed and lifted his hands above his head.
R R Rick...
Was that a moan *belch*or was you asking me something?
Both~
Okay~so what did you want to ask?
I was hovered above him with a huge smirk on my face waiting for his response.
C cou could you be ge gentle?
Of course ;)
I ruffled my hand in his hair and slowly removed his trousers.I threw them onto the floor revealing Morty having a red covered face and heavily breathing.
I'm nervous~
Don't be~
I leaned closer to him to listen to his heavy breathing and to make him feel steady.
Ready?
Mhm go for it!
Gladly 😜🥵🥴
I got up from his neck and placed my hand in his boxers.I slowly started to rub his dick cause he asked to be gentle.I went back to hovering over his neck to listen to his heavily breathing but that shortly turned into quiet moans coming from his lips.I started to rub faster which only made his breathing and moans louder.
R-Rick?!
Shhhh~it's okay I'm here and it's all okay granddaddy has you~
Your right go nuts!
Whatever you say baby
I rubbed his dick as fast as I could and I started to bite and suck on different parts of his neck letting him moan even more~
R r rick!
*chuckles*
Oh~ah ah!
Louder Morty~
Rick~
Louder Morty!
Rick!~
Your mine Morty *belch* only mine got it baby?
Ah~oh~yes daddy~oh fuck!stop with this b bullshit
Fuck me!
This made me blush a bright pink colour *I could see from his room mirror*
*chuckles*oh your not gonna be walking for a week after I'm done with you~
Make me not able to walk for a month~
Oh course~
I grabbed the hand cuffs and pulled them over my head.basically I'm sat in between his legs.
Ugh Rick~please fuck me~
I would but I can't~
Well if you won't I will!
Fine~but don't say I warned you if we get caught!
We won't g get c cau caught ahh~
I'd rather listen to your sweet moans than fuck you~
Oh really~
Mhm~
Make me moan then~
Oh that's easy sit up.
Morty sat up and I gave him the-(imagine jack septiceye saying this 🤣)fucking kiss of a life time~all you could hear was-
Ahh Rick omg?!~
Or it would be
Rick~
Either way he was fucking adorable~
Morty?
Ah yeah?
Your dad did you like him?
No...
Was there a reason?
The same reason I hate mom...
Oh...sorry I shouldn't of asked...
Out of no where the cheeky bastard jumped onto me and kissed me?!
Ugh fuck~
You like that huh~
Mhm~*purrs*
Did you just fucking purr!
*embarrasing*