Get me down part 2

Rick POV
Oh Jesus Christ I need to get him down NOW because if I don't he will die!shit um!
Author:okay so I was lazy and tired so pretend Rick got a rock and threw it at the tree causing it to drop Morty.
3rd person
Morty was just released from the vines in the tree and now falling which can make him snap his neck but if Rick was PAYING ATTENTION!
Morty:Rick I'm falling!
Rick:hm?oh shit!
Rick gets of the rock he's sitting on and runs over to catch Morty.lucky enough he does and holds him in his arms.
Rick:hi
Morty:so let me get this straight I nearly died by a vine then I fall out of a tree shouting your name then you catch me and my life flashed before my eyes and all you say is 'hi'!
Rick:yeah sorry about that I was reading a piece of paper about some wanted girl.
Rick puts Morty down to the ground but Morty is now curious of who this girl is
Morty:who is she?
Rick:some [belch]girl who is wanted in every single universe and guess what she has!
Morty:what!
Rick:a portal gun!
Morty:wait how did she get it?!
Rick:no one knows ever since she was on the news she's been on the run going from dimension to dimension but I think she's looking for someone.
Morty:who?
Rick:I don't [belch]know m[belch]orty I'm just making theories
Morty:we'll if she w was looking f for someone who do you think it would be?
Rick:hmm
Rick puts his hand on this chin thinking and snaps his fingers
Rick:us
Morty:WHAT!why?!
Rick:think about it Morty she has a portal gun she's mostly unknown and she also going to all the dimensions who would do that without trying to look for us!
Morty:fair point...wait what a coincidence
Rick:what?
Morty:there she is
Morty points behind Rick to show a-here is what she looks like-

Hope that helpsRick:holy shit Morty that is her!'excuse me!'???:huh? Her face- :-0Rick:see Morty I told you she was looking for us!??? Grabs her portal gun and shoots a portal and jumps through itMorty:oh shit R Rick she's gone!Rick:oh she must of...

Hope that helps
Rick:holy shit Morty that is her!'excuse me!'
???:huh? Her face- :-0
Rick:see Morty I told you she was looking for us!
??? Grabs her portal gun and shoots a portal and jumps through it
Morty:oh shit R Rick she's gone!
Rick:oh she must of thought we was a different Rick or Morty.
Morty:now what?
Rick:we go home
Morty:oh okay
Rick pulls out his portal gun and shoots it opening a portal to dimension 4-12W

Don't scroll

Nothing here

Stop scrolling

You never listen do you readers :/

Already told you nothing

Turn back~

NOOOOoOoOoOo!!!!!!!!stop scrolling!(please)

???-phew they didn't come near me if they did they would have found out that evil Morty is the president but then again if they did I would get the blame and get murdered by an assassin or something so I need to keep my mouth shut for now...