The hospital

Rick:Run Morty those bastards will do anything to kill us!
Morty:oh jeez Rick your to fast wait up!
3rd person
Rick and morty were being chased by some Boulder people of granitor 7 and they were right on there tails.Rick was a few steps ahead of Morty and Morty was running a bit behind.
Rick:Morty hurry I can see the ship!
Morty:oh jeez Rick I'm gonna fall!
Morty trips on his laces and falls to the ground leaving Rick to run away to the ship not noticing the boys disappearance
Rick POV
"Phew that was close huh Morty" I turn to Morty's seat and see that he isn't there I hear crying and screaming in the distance I jump out the car seat onto the muddy ground and run to where the sound was coming from...oh my god Morty...
Morty:R R Rick I I it h h hurts!
I run to morty's side and hold my lab coat corner to his chest to stop the bleeding.he had been shot twice in the stomach with a plasma ray that one of those bastards was holding.
Rick:it's okay Morty grandpa is here now it's okay try to relax
Morty:I can't r relax Rick!I was shot twic-ahhhhhhhhh!!!!
He was touching the wound with his hand.
Rick:if you keep touching it's gonna sting like the devils ass so don't touch it!
I grab him underneath the arms and pull him onto my shoulder carrying him to the ship.I open his door and place him very carefully on the chair and looked for anything to heal him.I checked the glove box to see if I had any bandages and to my luck there was 2 rolls I remove Morty's shirt and start to wrap the bandages around his waists and stomach.
Morty POV
I knew I should have said no when he asked to go on an adventure this sucks I might have to go to an alien hospital now...ugh.Rick finish's wrapping my wounds and shuts the ship door entering through his.He turns his key starting up the ship and lifts up the wheel making us leave the planet.
*10 minutes later*
We was nearly home granitor 7 wasn't that far from Earth sooooo.we hadn't spoken once when we both got in the car and it was better that way.until he broke the silence.
Rick:how you feeling?*he turns to morty*
Morty:okay I guess it tingles though
Rick:*chuckles*
Morty:w what?whats so funny I got shot twice in the stomach with a plasma ray!
Rick:I know it's just you said tingles*he bursts out into laughter*
Morty:......ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Rick:you get it now
Morty:yeah I m meant it stings
Rick:oh I'll ring up the hospital when I get back then to check it out
Morty:okay
I turn to my right to stare out into the black void of space and then I start to fall asleep*closes eyes*

*opens eyes*
W where am I?why is it so bright in here?I sit up to see my stomach all bandaged up and a wire in my left hand I was still wearing my yellow shirt and blue jeans but the shirt was a bit bloody."hello where am I?"
"Morty!"I heard that being shouted from the other side of the room.it was Rick he ran over to me and gave me a hug which he never does but I'll take it anyway
"Am I in a hospital?"
Rick:yeah you fell asleep in the ship so I thought it was best to get you checked while you was sleeping you know
Morty:yeah so when can I leave?
Rick:you can leave right now if you want I just have to sign you out
Morty:I'll go back tomorrow just to make me more comfortable with this place because I'll be here in the future 🤣😉
Rick😉 I'll see you tomorrow then Morty
Morty:okay bye
Rick leaves this hospital room and I go back to sleep but then I end up having the same dream again about him and what he did to me.