Halloween part 2

Morty POV
I woke up with arms wrapped around me so I turned around and saw Rick staring at me and he flinched when I looked at him he laughed and said 'good morning sleepy head' I looked around for a clock but instead he said' it's 11:23' I felt stupid for just looking around so I laid back down on his chest and wrapped his arms around me of course he let's out a chuckle and puts his head on my shoulder.
Beth-Morty!
I flinched to the sound of mom shouting for me so I get up give Rick a kiss and walked out to see what she wanted.
Beth-there you are we need to talk...
Morty-sure what is it?
Beth-it's just your not getting a lot of school work done an-
Rick-his school s uuurrrppp ucks sweetie why don't you just let me home school him?
I flinched when I heard Rick speaking but I didn't want to deal with it so I left the kitchen leaving mom and Rick to talk and I went out the house for a walk (since I slept in my clothes)
Time skip (20 minutes)
I've been walking for 20 minutes I better go ba-
???:hey kid
Morty-huh?! There was a guy right next to me in a van he grabs a white bag and throws it out the window and I catch it and he was about to leave until he said 'use them wisely' and then he drove of. I opened the bag and what I saw was shocking there was drugs in there I had to hide them because Rick would ask me where I got them and would kill me so I put them in my hoodie pocket and went back home

Rick POV
What's taking that little shit so long he's been gone for 30 minutes that's it I'm gonna go look for him I ran to the garage door but when I opened it he toppled into my arms and we both fell to the ground i bursted out laughing and he just giggled I helped him up and he walked upstairs I knew something was wrong though because he always says hello to me whenever I'm around but meh maybe he was just tired from the walk so I left the garage and decided to steal Jerry's costume(sucker)
Morty POV
We was about to leave to go trick or treating but I didn't feel to good so I decided to walk over to the white bag the guy in the van gave me and I took one of the drug pills out of no where I start feeling very happy and I decide to open my bedroom door and walk down the stairs humming
Morty-your ready everyone?
Beth-yeah but Jerry isn't going because he can't find his costume
Morty-okay bye dad!
Beth-bye Jerry!
Summer-bye Dad!
Rick-*he doesn't say goodbye because he hates Jerry 🤣*
Time skip 10 minutes
Rick POV
Something isn't right with Morty he's happier than usual which is a good thing but why I walk up to him and ask 'what's up with you today your so happy and I'm not saying it's a bad thing it's jj ust y ooouuurrrppp our never this happy'
Morty-I don't know I just feel really happy today now just try and have some fun okay?
Rick-okay...
Time skip 30 minutes
Morty pov
We just got back home and it was so much f-I'm gonna  be sic- and I was as soon as I entered the house I was throwing up all over the floor Rick ran to my side and quickly picked me up and ran into the bathroom leaning me over the toilet I was there throwing up for about 3 minutes until I finally stopped.of course Rick asked 'you okay now?'
Morty-I think so I'm not to sure
Rick-of course your not sure! He shouted louder than usual it made me flinch and I got up and ran into my bedroom slamming the door behind me I started to cry but I didn't want to cry I wanted to feel happy so I got up locked the door and walked over to my desk and grabbed another drug pill but I nearly choked on the first one so I grabbed a bottle of wine I secretly had under my bed and opened it I put the pill in my mouth and some wine I felt dizzy but that was okay I felt happy again but I feel like I'm gonna faint I don't know I put the lid back on the bottle and rolled it back under the bed and I went to go hide the pills but ended up falling to the ground making a loud noise when doing so I heard loud knocking on the door and my name being called but I couldn't hear or see anything and everything went black...

This is so long this has taken me 20 minutes to do and also 839 words damn anyways hi bestie if your reading this(you probably are) and bye for now