The puking

*Morty*
I woke up and got out of my bed and got dressed it was about 7:30 in the morning and I was still tired but meh.I was wearing the casual yellow shirt and blue jeans,I walked out my bedroom and down the stairs to breakfast.
Good Morning Morty
Morning
I waved at mom who was sat in the living room with dad and went to eat my cereal that mom had made for me.I took a bite...*gags*I think I'm gonna throw up!I get up from my seat and dash past my mom,sister, dad and grandpa(boyfriend ;] )and run up the stairs to the bathroom.
5 minutes later
Ugh the floor and toilet is covered in puke ugh best start to the day ever.*knocking at the door*
Hello who's t there?... no response I took that as the person wanted me to open the door so I got up and unlocked the door
It's unlocked,the door opened revealing Summer who was staring at her phone not even paying attention to me.
Mom asked if your okay :/ wow she doesn't even look and me while saying it.
Yeah tell mom I'm fi-*gags*shit!I bolt back and my head hovering over the toilet
Omg...Mom he's not okay he's been sick all inside the bathroom!
After I hear her say that I puke all inside the toilet(again)out of no where I feel an hand hold onto my shoulder and I hear the sound of footsteps going up the stairs.I eventually stop puking and look at the door to see mom,dad and Summer staring at me...wait...then who's holding my shoulder?
I turn to my other shoulder to see Rick kneeling down next to me with his hand on my shoulder with a smile on his face..he's cute when he smiles.
Morty what happened?!
Shouted mrs Beth Smith my own mother.
I I don't know I took a bite of t that cereal you made me a and I don't know I just stared feeling sick I guess*insert Morty chuckle*
After I say that Rick gets up and grabs my arm,NOT ROUGHLY but gently.He pulls me out the bathroom and leaves the mess for my mom and dad to clean up 👍 cause he's not cleaning that up and I'm not either and I bet Summer will just roll her eyes and walk off.
He drags me down the stairs and into the garage.
Rick why are we in here?
Hang on a second
That told me...I decide to look at the shelves on his shelf and see all sorts of different items and objects and even a plumbus
M[belch]orty come here for a second would ya?
Um sure I walk away from the shelves and over to
Rick or my so called partner
Eat this
He gave me a small chocolate bar that looked like it was from another planet..but I didn't feel like eating because I think it would make me be sick again.
No thanks Rick I'm n not hhhungry
*Rick*
That's weird he's always hungry...
Morty just because you was sick doesn't mean you can't eat this trust me...
I put my hand on his shoulder to assure him it was okay.
*exhale*okay Rick
He grabbed the chocolate out of my hand and ate it.
I sat down at the stool near my work bench and watched him eat it(not in a weird way don't question science)
*gags*,S shit!Rick move!
I get off the stool and move out the way..he was puking again..I sit him down on the stool and grabbed a bucket I had in one of my draws under my work desk and gave it to him...poor thing..