The motel

Rick:Morty yyyou got to come with me Morty
Rick had just bursted into morty's room and collapsed to the floor with a bottle of wine in his hand.the time is currently 2:13am
Morty:wwwhat do you mean rrick
Rick:I'll explain on the way come on
Rick gets up from the floor and grabs morty's arm and pulls him out of his room to the garage.
When In the garage Morty opens the door to the right side of the ship and gets in the car(ship)Rick does the same aswell

There was silence between the 2 they didn't speak a single time while in the ship but of course someone had to break the silence.
Rick:you still tired
Morty:.....
Rick:Morty?
Rick turns the car to auto pilot and un buckles morty's seatbelt and pulls Morty towards him.he was asleep of course that's why he didn't answer.
Rick:ship
Ship:yes
Rick:take us to the nearest motel Morty here is still tired
Ship:route course changed-changing destination....destination changed to romulon motel.
Rick pulls the chair back a bit and rests down he grabs Morty and pulls him closer and soon enough falls asleep
Rick POV
Ship:we have reached our destination
Ugh how long was I out for.oh I forgot Morty was there heh I get out the ship and pick Morty up I walked us inside the motel and signed in and went to our motel room.I opened the door with the keycard I was given and went inside the room it was nice in there.I walk over to the bed and placed Morty in I was pretty tired aswell so I joined him.I removed my lab coat and shoes and got in the bed(there was room for 2)ugh my head...huh I felt something holding me I looked down to see Morty hugging my side.I turn around to face him and pull him to my chest and soon enough falling asleep.
Morty nightmare POV
Morty:no get away from me!
Mr jellybean:there is nowhere to run boy your all mine!
Morty:no!Rick!
Morty POV
I wake up in shock from the bright light I walked into to see Rick hugging me.he does care about me aw...
Rick:oh good morning...you okay?
Morty:no Rick I feel awful
Rick:what do you mean?
Rick sat up from the bed and put his hand on my head
Rick:your temperature is fine so what do you mean by you feel awful.
I can tell I'm crying at this point that nightmare was awful he was touching me all over and I couldn't stop him.Rick reached for my hand and pulled me closer to him.
Rick:you know you can tell me anything Morty I promise you that.
After hearing that I stop crying and hug him.I wish I never made that stupid bet with him in season 1 and I also wish I never asked him to make that stupid love potion during FLU SEASON!
Rick:Hey!*slaps fingers in my face*
Morty:ahhh!what was that for!
Rick:you was crying in my hands mumbling something I had to wake you up from your little faze.
Morty:oh...
Rick:now come on we got to go
Morty:what where
Rick:I have to meet up with an old friend in a club I know it's early but we have a reservation at 3:00AM
Morty:ugh okay.