The vat of acid Chapter

It was about 3:00 in the morning and Rick(as usual)bursted into Morty's room but the surprise is he wasn't drunk this time.He walked over to Morty and rubbed the small teens cheek waiting for him to wake up.
Mm wh?
Good morning
W what d do you want R Rick it's 3 in the morning?
I need your help to get something Morty it won't be l*belch*ong.
Morty didn't want to argue with Rick not at this time so he agreed and went on the 'nothing can go wrong 'adventure.

*time skip*

Rick and Morty landed at an abandoned factory where they used to produce gases but now it produces acid.;)
Okay here we are now we should be in and out get the crystals not really an adventure and if anything goes wrong WHICH THEY WONT jump into the vat of acid I do.
Wait what w what vat of acid?!
Jesus Christ Morty close the door,I placed a vat of acid with a compartment of bones at the bottom and an air container so stop asking questions and let's go!

*Morty*

He's being really fucking cocky with me today what did I do now ugh!We entered the factory doors and walked up to the three aliens that were stood there waiting for us.
Interesting place to meet Rick
Oh really my grandson was taking notes.
I rolled my eyes and opened the case I had revealing 10 glowing red gems.One of the aliens opposite me opened a case revealing 10 blue ones.I did the exchange and we found out the bastards gave us fake gems!
Come on Morty we're screwed come on.
Rick got onto the edge of the platform and jumped into a vat of acid?!
Rick?!
Omg!he killed himself right in front of his own grandson?!
Wait what did Rick say to me earlier?oh shit!
Im done with this world!
I got onto the edge of the platform as well and fell back first of the platform falling into the 'acid'.

I couldn't breathe!out of nowhere something grabbed me on the arm and pulled me to the bottom of the vat! I was handed a weird looking tube and placed it in my mouth.I turned around to see Rick holding onto me and opened a compartment near my feet.It released some bones and they floated to the top of the vat there was a radio type thing so we could hear the aliens speaking to each other.
Omg why did he do that?!

Did he die is he dead?!

Of course he's dead you moron his bones are right there!

Well I didn't know that did I you stupid bitch!

Who are you calling a stupid bitch I'm your boss!

I don't give a shit!

You know what fuck this I'm out!

Yeah you better run you coward!
I heard the sound of a door shutting which gave me the idea of going back up.
I nudged Rick shoulder telling him to let go but he wouldn't.You want to be like that asshole fine! I started to bite on the tube causing it to break and stop working, time to play the part I guess?
*muffled screaming*
M?!
Rick turned me around and noticed the tube had burst.He let me go and I floated to the top of the vat.
*heavily breathing*
Rick came up a couple seconds after me and approached me in the probably water liquid.
Breath your okay...
*slow breathing*
Sorry I didn't know it had burst...
No it's ok*cough* I'm okay...
Come on we better get back.

*time skip:4 hours still Mortys pov*
I can't believe I have to be here when I could just skip school it's shit here!
Hey Jessica I heard you had a crush on someone~
What?!no I don't like anyone that one time when I went to that party with Summer was because we're friends nothing more I promise.
So who is your crush?
They are someone who's kind and sweet and would never do anything to hurt me or anyone~

Oh shit does she have a crush on me?!no no no no NO!she's walking over now act cool and don't freak out and Don't! tell her your already in a relationship!
Hey Morty
Hey Jessica wwhats uuup?
Well there's something I need to tell you
Ww what iis it?
I lik-
I don't care about what this little con*belch*versation is about come on Morty

Rick turned me around and walked me through a portal which led us to?...back home?
R Rick why are we back home?
Rick turned around and kneeled down in front of me and placed his hand on my cheek.
What did she say to you?
She didn't say anything apart from there's something I need to tell you...
And...
I think she has a crush on me!
Nope not happening!
He stood up and pulled me into a hug I wrapped my arms around him and heard him whisper
My little shit
*chuckles*...my dickhead
Rick bursted out into laughter and almost fell over to how funny that was.
Your so funny 😂
It's the truth!
Yeah your right...I am a dickhead
I grabbed his collar and pulled him into a kiss.
He picked me up and just looked at me it was kind of weird but I didn't say anything.....okay this is getting weird.

R Rick what are you doing?
Hmm just thinking how my boyfriend can be so hot but cute at the same time~
Aw thanks Rick that means a lot.
I know actually you know what you've never called me something nice before like 'babe'or anything?
I don't need to I have something better.
What?
*chuckles*
What is *belch* it?!
I got closer to his ear and whispered something that made him blush all over.
Darling~
I backed up from his ear and he was absolutely gob smacked he couldn't speak he was wordless of shock.
*giggles*what's the matter darling~ do you nnot l-like it?
I-I uh...no i like it,it's very sexy~
I actually couldn't think of anything I just thought that would be the most affective one.
*laughing*most affective for what?
To make you blush a very dark shade of pink
Wait what?!

He turned to the mirror in my room and saw his face was covered in dark pink blush he turned back to me with an angry face.
Why you little sh-
I pulled him into another kiss which just made his face go full on red like you just shoved it in an oven for an hour.
Are you de*belch*sperate to have sex or~
Oh no I just didn't-*laughing*put me down
Oh I actually forgot I was carrying you
He put me down and I pulled him towards the bed.
Jeez your that desperate?
No what are you dirty minded?!
I pushed him onto the bed and got on-top of him.
Are you sure~
Cuddle...
Oh!of course we can you could of asked me...

He smiled and sat up and pulled me close to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.
Is there something wrong sweetie?
N no I I'm fine I just wanted a cuddle of the best person in my life that actually listens to me.
Aw~thanks kiddo now about this Jessica problem...
Don't worry I lost feelings for her ever since you asked me to date you so a long time ago don't think I'm gonna leave you for her.
I know your not and there is only one reason.
What?
Your mine~
Yeah im your little shit no one else's!
Exactly!
I laughed and wrapped my arms around him and ended up yawning on his neck.
*grunt*
Omg I'm so sorry!I'm just tired heh.
Rick got up and put me into the bed.
Heh thanks darling~
No problem
You can stay if you want no one's gonna be here until this afternoon.
Meh okay
He got inside the bed next to me and pulled me into his chest.I yawned again and wrapped my arms around him.
*mumbles*
What was that?
Good night or good morning or whatever.
*chuckles*okay Morty