𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ━ goodbye my lover

[ ix. nine ]
❛𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙱𝚈𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁❜

 nine ]❛𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙱𝚈𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁❜

         "I CUT THE LVAD WIRE", IZZIE STATED AS SHE LOOKED at Dr

         "I CUT THE LVAD WIRE", IZZIE STATED AS SHE LOOKED at Dr. Webber. "Actually, I cut the LVAD wire", Meredith said as she stared straight ahead.

"No, cut the LVAD wire", Brie slowly stated as she looked at Dr. Webber.
"No, I did it", George spoke up quickly. "I'm the one who cut the wire."

There was silence and George bumped his shoulder against hers, "Fine, I cut the LAVD wire."

"I didn't do anything. I'm totally innocent", Alex spoke up as he shrugged with his shoulders.

"Alex!", Brie exclaimed as everyone stared shouting at him.

"People! I know who did this, so you might as well come clean. I know!", Dr. Webber shouted at them as he was sitting in his chair.

"With all due respect, sir, if you knew, you wouldn't be asking us", George stated simply and Brie nodded in agreement.

Meredith sighed as she spoke up, "You have your suspicions, but you don't actually know."

"Not for sure", Cristina agreed with her and George continued, "And you can't do anything to any of us without proof, Sir."

Webber stood up as he leaned onto the table, "Well, one if you compromised a patient's life. One of you stole an Organ! One of you jeopardized the integrity of this hospital and of U.N.O.S! Now you tell me and you tell me right now!"

They all stood there in silence, starring straight ahead as Webber eyed them closely up and down.

"All right, fine."

They all sound around and wanted to leave the room but Webber spoke up again, "No surgeries!"

"Sir?"

"No one scrubbs in, no one watched from the Gallery, no one so much as goes near the O.R. Floor! Until someone confesses, the five of you will share a single patient— Camille Travis. Whatever she wants, the six of you provide it. Now get the hell out of my sight!", the Chief shouted at them in anger.