𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ━ patient 34986

[ vix. fourteen ]
❛𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 34986❜

 fourteen ]❛𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 34986❜

                    𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 a coffee before George and her continued their way to Meredith's room

"Okay, let's get you prepped and ready for—", George stated loudly while they rounded the corner, but he stopped in the middle of his sentence when they spotted Derek and Finn besides Meredith's bed.

"Dr. Shepherd, Dr. Finn", the male Intern exclaimed, surprised to see the two. "Now all my boys are here. You're all so handsome and such good kissers", Meredith smiled to herself and Brianna tried to contain the feeling of second hand embarrassment. "Oh, God."

"Oh, God", George repeated her words,  groaning quietly to himself, obviously feeling uncomfortable.

"Excuse me?", Finn looked over at the two Interns. Brie fiddled with the chart that was still in her hands, "She is on drugs."

Meredith pointed at Derek while she looked at Finn, "He's an excellent kisser."

"You— you two dated?", Finn questioned Derek, a bit surprised by the information. Derek raised his eyebrows, "You didn't know?"

"It wasn't a date so much as a disastrously uncomfortable sexual experience", Meredith stated while she gazed at Finn.

Brianna closed her eyes, hoping that Meredith would just finally stop speaking.

"I—I can't be here", George suddenly stated, and Brianna turned towards him.

"None of you cane be here! This woman is being prepped for surgery, which means you all need to leave", Dr. Bailey told them when she appeared behind Brie and George.

George immediately spun around on his heel, trying to leave the room. "Gladly!"

"Now, not you, O'Malley!", Dr. Bailey exclaimed, which made the man face them again.