𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ━ toxic

[ vxii. seventeen]
❛𝚃𝙾𝚇𝙸𝙲❜

 seventeen]❛𝚃𝙾𝚇𝙸𝙲❜

                       𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 very exhausting for Brianna, she was worried about George, who had decided that it was appropriate to mourn the loss of his father while being in Vegas with Dr

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 very exhausting for Brianna, she was worried about George, who had decided that it was appropriate to mourn the loss of his father while being in Vegas with Dr. Torres.

Burke and Cristina had made up and were surprisingly, talking to each other again, while Izzie and Bailey were about to open the Denny Duquette Memorial Clinic inside the Hospital today.

Brianna had just entered the Clinic, already dressed in her work clothes when she quickly realized how everyone was staring at Torres and George, who were holding hands.

The brunette crooked an eyebrow at the group, wondering what this could be about, "Uh- what's going on?" She slowly made her way past Izzie and Mark, before stopping right next to Alex.

George didn't even seem to realize that she had entered the room, "We're married!"

Everyone's faces seemed to be completely frozen and Brianna's mouth fell open the second those words left George's mouth. "What?"

Suddenly Alex chuckled amused before he glanced at Brie, "Dude, she's Callie O'Malley."

Cristina suppressed a laugh and Brie shot him an irretated look, "Seriously?"

Brie shifted her weight from one foot onto the other while the group of Interns and Attendings dissolved slowly.

A couple of minutes later, Mark and Dr. Webber had disappeared and only Bailey, the Interns and Callie remained inside the Clinic.

Brie was standing in-between Cristina and Meredith, watching the rather awkward interaction between Izzie and the newly wed couple.

The two were kissing and Izzie seemed a bit uncomfortable before Callie showed Izzie the ring excited.

"Oh, that's so great!" Izzie had a forced smile on her face, while she gazed at the ring, a smile mom her face. "Tiny diamonds are great because you know no one will ever try to steal it."