𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ━ mcsteamy's return

[ xiii. thirteen ]
❛𝙼𝙲𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙽𝚈'𝚂 𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽❜

 thirteen ]❛𝙼𝙲𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙽𝚈'𝚂 𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽❜

                   "𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐘 parents?", Megan questioned the two Interns, a concern look on her face, while Alex softly lifted her onto the metal table

Alex made eye contact with the little girl, "That's not something you need to be worrying about."

"That's so stupid. I'm fine", Megan looked over at the male nurse, that currently helped Brianna to prep the room.

"Hey, punch me in the stomach. Right here", she pointed at her stomach, nodding at him.

Alex gave her a serious look and shook his head, "Stop telling people to punch you in the stomach! You need to lie down and not move. Which of the super friends can do that?"

Megan rolled annoyed with her eyes and Brianna gave her a sympathetic look, "We'll be right back." And with that she closed the door behind herself.

After Alex and Brianna had finished the girl C.T. they brought her back to her parents and checked in with Bailey.

The woman looked over the C.T. once more, before they decided to call Dr. Montgomer-Shepherd and Megan's parents into the room.

Dr. Bailey took the chart into her hands before she addressed the parents. "Megan's bleeding internally."

"What?", Megan's forster father questioned the woman shocked. Dr. Bailey tried to explain it differently, "It appears that there's some sever trauma to her abdomen."

There was a moment of silence between the parents and them, "If you're trying to ask us if we hit her, we've said ten times and in ten different ways-"

"Social services cleared you and I'm sorry that we suggested you were mistreating her. But she's hurt pretty badly, so we're gonna need to operate", Dr. Bailey explained to the parents patiently, while trying to clam them down.

"Oh my God."

Suddenly Dr. Montgomery-Shepherd spoke up, "Megan may have a chromosomal condition that causes her to not feel any pain when she's injured. It would explain why she gets hurt so often."