𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 ━ superhero

[ xii. twelve ]
❛𝚂𝚄𝙿𝙴𝚁𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙾❜

 twelve ]❛𝚂𝚄𝙿𝙴𝚁𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙾❜

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐘 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐘 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘. The brunette groaned in annoyance while she sat up and threw her duvet away, "I'm gonna kill him."

She quickly jumped onto her feet before she yanked her door open, looking down the hallway.

"George, what are you doing? Go back to sleep!", she whinned while she gave him a dark glare.

The brunette man was standing in front if a couple of boxes while he cursed under his breath.

Suddenly Meredith's door opened as well, "I was having a really good dream ans you ruined it."

"Sorry. It's uh, these boxes. All these boxes. Callie said she was bringing her stuff over, and now it's all here", the man said, seeming a but annoyed.

Meredith gave George a understanding look, "It's okay, George. I don't mind."

"I don't mind either, no. Don't mind a bit", George mumbled as he approached the blonde, followed by Brianna.

The man's head suddenly snapped back up while he looked at Meredith pleading, "Kick her out."

"What? I can't kick her out", Meredith whispered back while she frowned. "You were the one who told her she could move in."

"I said she could stay a couple of days-a couple of Days. It's been over a week. Now there are boxes and she's using my computer. And she's here all the time. Kick her out! Please kick get out!", George whinned quietly as he looked at his two friends.

Suddenly Callie opened the bathroom door, making them all turn towards her, "Hey, you guys Might want to wait a litte while. There's no more hot water."

George looked back at Meredith, "Do it. Why do you hate me? Just do it."

Brianna squinted her eyes at him and hissed, "George, you offered her to stay here, now live with it!"