𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ━ tree guy

[ xi. eleven ]
❛𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙴 𝙶𝚄𝚈❜

 eleven ]❛𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙴 𝙶𝚄𝚈❜

                 BRIE ARRIVED NEARLY ON TIME FOR the morning rounds

BRIE ARRIVED NEARLY ON TIME FOR the morning rounds. She quickly pulled her scrubs into place as she stopped next to Alex, who stood by the end of the group.

They waited by the nurse table until Dr. Bailey arrived and after a couple of minutes the dark skinend woman rushed past them.

Without a word she grabbed the chart from Yang's hands and lead the group into the next room.

Dr. Bailey's eyes widened immediately in shock, when she saw the patient eating cake in her bed, "Ms. Seabury, what- what are- no, no I'm sorry you cannot be eating!"

Suddenly Dr. Webber joined them, looking at the patient as well, "What is all for this?"

"This is chocolate raspberry soufflé cake. It is the best thing I've ever tasted in my entired life. Except maybe for the banana cream torte there. It's pretty stunning really. Bakeries deliver, did you know that? Please garb a fork!", the blonde woman told them excited as she gave the group a smile.

Dr. Webber gave her a serious look, "Mrs. Seabury, you're scheduled for surgery this afternoon."

"We push the surgery a little, tomorrow, maybe?", the patient questioned him sweetly.

"Ma'am you have a agressive form of lung cancer. The earlier you get into surgery the better your chances-"

"The better the chances of surviving. So I heard. It's all very agressive. I mean, it's very-", the woman interrupted Bailey before she started laughing uncontrollably.

"It's funny", she continued laughing before she looked back at them. "I have never smoked a cigarette in my life. I have never smoked pot. I've never drunk. Before today, I hadn't had a dessert in ten years."

She laughed even louder, "I am the picture of health and I have lung cancer! I mean come on, it's absurd, right? I'm sorry, I think I'm on a sugar rush. I'm sorry."