𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ━ jane doe

[ xix. nineteen]
❛𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴 𝙳𝙾𝙴❜

 nineteen]❛𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴 𝙳𝙾𝙴❜

𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 were sitting on the cold hospital floor, silence filling the hallway as they waited for new information

After some time Dr. Montgonery-Shepherd came out of the room. She seemed to be having a heated discussion with Derek, before she spun around and made her way towards them.

As soon as the doors opened the woman gave them a serious look, "It's not good—"

"Is she still cyanotic? What was her initial temp? I mean— what is taking to long?", Cristina immediately started asking her questions.

"Dr. Yang!", Dr. Montgonery-Shepherd interrupted the Intern with a raised voice. "It's not good. They're doing everything they can. I— you should maybe, um— prepare yourselves."

Everyone of the Interns remained silent before the woman excused herself, "I have to go. My Jane Doe's awake."

"I'm coming with you. Iz, you'll let us know", Alex stated before he exchanged a quick glance with Izzy and then followed after Dr. Montgomery-Shepherd.

"Prepare ourselves? That's— that's what we tell the families before we call time of death", Cristina told the other's as she slowly approached the door, a worried look on her face.

"She's gonna be okay", Izzie still stated while she exhaled deeply.

"Sometimes you're wrong", George suddenly snapped at her before he also turned back towards the door, gazing through the glass.

"Uh-uh— no, I'm not doing this", Cristina suddenly stated and Brie gave her a worried glance. "Cristina—"

The dark haired Intern then spun on her heels and walked away from them.