𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ━ dr. sloan

[ vx. fifteen]
❛𝙳𝚁. 𝚂𝙻𝙾𝙰𝙽❜

 𝚂𝙻𝙾𝙰𝙽❜

                         𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 passed by, meanwhile Izzie had started working again

                         𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 passed by, meanwhile Izzie had started working again. Honestly Brianna was a bit surprised, after the M&M she didn't believe that there was any chance that Izzie would be coming back to the hospital. But her return wasn't easy for her, she had to work under the other Interns, constantly being put in her place by Bailey.

Currently the four female interns, stood in front of the surgery bord.

"Derek's camping. Taking time. Getting space", Meredith suddenly stated while she awkwardly smiled at Brianna, who stood between her and Cristina.

"Prestons do not go into the woods. A guy named Preston is gonna get his ass kicked by a squirrel", Cristina then spoke up while she gave Izzie a look, completely ignoring Meredith's statement.

Izzie shrugged while she looked at the three, "Basically a slumber party. They do it outside. We do it inside. That's really the only difference."

Suddenly Dr. Sloan appeared infront of them, he had a confused look on his face."You seen what's his face?"

Izzie raised her eyebrows at him, while questiong, "Alex Karev?"

"Poor bastard seems to get a thrill out of tagging along after me", Dr. Sloan stated while he placed his hands on his hips, eyeing them all one after the other.

Brianna bit back a sarcastic comment about this statement, remembering the many times Alex had complained about her over Sloan arrogant behavior.

Mark seemed to have noticed her face expression changing slightly, because his gaze was now fixed on her.

"He's camping", Brie answered him as she stuck her hands into her pockets. Marks eyebrows raised immediately, "Well, in that case, how'd you like to get a thrill out of tagging along after me?"

"Dr. Bailey makes the assignments", Brie immediately excused herself with an obvious fake smile. "Dr. Bailey says it's fine", a familiar voice suddenly came from besides them.