𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ━ rockstar

[ vxiii. eighteen]
❛𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁❜

 eighteen]❛𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁❜

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 was bustling this morning, everyone was getting ready for their work shift, skipping into their scrubs

Meredith and Cristina were both standing in front of their lockers, stuffing their bags inside while Brie was pulling her scrubs over her purple long sleeved shirt.

Cristina smiled slightly at Meredith, who gave her a death glare, "What?" The black haired woman immediately faced her locker, "Nothing."

Meredith's gaze fell back onto the papers she had in her hand and Brie watched how Cristina peeked past her locker door and eyed Meredith.

After a moment the blond turned to face her once more, her eyes wide while she seemed kind of aggressiv, "What?"

Cristina flinched a bit, frowning at the woman before she gave her a serious look, "Okay- crancky. Forget- forget it."

"Am I the only one that thinks that this triage thing is a water of time?", Alex questioned while he shrugged on his scrubs.

"There's a platysmaplasty on the board. I had Sloan all peppered to let me scrub in", he stated confidential while he glanced over at Brie, who let out a snort. "Yeah, sure coffee boy."

Alex gave her a sarcastic smile before he went back to face his locker, "Seriously is it too much to ask to be performing actual surgeries? I mean- we are actual surgeons."

Suddenly Meredith's voice rose once more, catching Brie's attention, "What?"
Cristina sighed deeply before she also faced her locker, "Nothing."

After that the group left the locker room behind and joined Dr. Bailey, who immediately started the triage with them.

Sidney was playing the patient, they were supposed to be diagnosing.

Izzie was the first one to go, she examined the woman's arm, "A lot of arm swelling, but good distal pulses so we can rule out compartment syndrome. I suspect a radius fracture so I'd splint and get an Ortho follow-up."