𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ━ 911

[ vxi. sixteen]
❛𝟿𝟷𝟷❜

 sixteen]❛𝟿𝟷𝟷❜

                            𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 past couple days for the brunette Intern

                            𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 past couple days for the brunette Intern. She had to scrubb in on very different surgeries, not to mention the amount of Mark Sloan she had to deal with when she had to be in plastics because of Izzie's probation. 

The brunette was currently carefully sipping on her second cup of coffee while she watched Izzie making her french toasts.

They were having breakfast in comfortable silence before George suddenly walked into the kitchen, whistling a melodie.

George's eyes widened as soon as he closed the refrigerator and his eyes landed on the blank spot between all the other notes.

"Izzie! The—the—the—the check—it's not, uh— it's not— did you drop it? Here, move, move! Did you—" the man quickly went onto his knees and crawled over the kitchen floor, searching for the piece of paper.

The man's hysterical voice reached Brianna from the ground, "It's not here! Izzie! It's not here!"

"I deposited it, ok?", Izzie told him simply while she continued making the toasts. Suddenly George's head snapped up, "You didn't deposit it in the garbage disposal or something like that did you?"

Izzie shot him a pointed glare, "It's at the bank! Okay, George? Now just shut up about it already!"

George jumeod onto his feet and quickly spun her around to him, "It's at the bank? It's earning interest?"

The blond gave him a questioning look, "Did I not just say shut up about it already?" The relief was visible on his face, "Izzie! It's real now! That momey— that money could travel. It could buy things. It could buy many, many, many things. That's a— it's a lor of money, Izzie!"

Brie rolled with her eyes while she leaned onto the counter, "I think she knows that."

"Yeah, shut up about it, George!" Izzie now screamed into his face. He gave her a sympathetic look before his rambling went on, "I'm just saying. I'm just saying, life is short. You know, it's like, cancer happens and surgery happens, and, you know—just—just— gather ye rosebuds— you know you have 8.7 million rosebuds, Izzie!"