chapter twenty nine - nothing wild

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Okay Lizzie, your turn!" Phoebe nudged me. We were talking about the weirdest places that we had had sex and in all honesty, I wasn't completely comfortable with the conversation. I had very little sexual experience but didn't have the guts to admit that so I was on the verge of making something up but I had no idea what.
"Monica hasn't gone yet and I'm curious," I stalled.

"Alright, somebody! I don't care who!" enthused Rach. Monica grimaced at me before starting to tell her story that I probably had already heard. "OK, I'll go. OK, senior year of college... on a pool table." Oh God why was it so easy for people to have sex? I had done it before with Ethan, once or twice that is but nothing... wild I guess. Not to mention I really didn't like it. I mean, the concept of sex with someone you loved seemed something truly special but I had never loved Ethan. But everyone else was talking like they had a sexual experience every other day.

"That's my sister," Ross cringed.
"OK... my weirdest place would have to be..." began Joey, "the women's room on the second floor of the New York City public library." 'On my turf? Seriously Joe?' I thought but I didn't have the courage to draw any attention to myself.
"Oh my God! What were you doing in a library?" scoffed Monica.
"Pheebs, what about you?" asked Ross.
"Oh... Milwaukee," she answered swiftly. "Okay now it's definitely Lizzie's turn," she turned to me.

I felt like a deer in the headlights. "I umm well... Ross?"
"Oh c'mon stop dodging this!" said Pheebs.
"No it's okay I'll go," he covered for me thank God. "Disneyland, 1989, 'It's a Small World After All.'"
"Wait seriously?!"
Ross looked extraordinarily proud of himself and I don't blame him. "The ride broke down. So, Carol and I went behind a couple of those mechanical Dutch children... then they fixed the ride, and we were asked never to return to the Magic Kingdom."

"Oh, Rachel?"
Rachel's eyes widened. "Oh come on, I already went," she shrugged.
"You did not go!" refused Mon.
"Oh, alright. The weirdest place would have to be... oh, the foot of the bed," she sighed
"Step back."
"We have a winner!"

I was a little shocked to say the least. I had assumed Rachel to be the one with the most interesting sex story. Granted, Barry was a pretty vanilla guy as she had described him, but I had thought... "Okay Lizzie, finally!" Monica came around to me. "No that's, that's really okay, I'll pass," I stuttered.
"You can't pass!" said Joe. I felt my stomach flip. 

"You know, I'm gonna get some more candles," I stood up and fled for the door.
"Here are your keys," called out Pheebs.
"Thanks!" I scratched my ear awkwardly, keeping my eyes down and went into my apartment.

Oh my God that was embarrassing. They knew exactly what I was thinking and that pained me. I didn't have a wild sex story so once again I was just Ross and Monica's baby sister. Rachel hadn't exactly had a wild story either though, so I guess that counted for something but she had a reason! She had only ever been with Barry but I had been with a couple of guys and a couple girls on three or four dates that had ended normally, some badly. Nicholas came to mind.