Part 5: Battle in Trost

Armin's Pov-

Connie was holding my wrist to get out of here. I then looked back at the Raging Titan and thought of an idea.

Armin: No! Hold on I got an idea.

Connie: What is it then?

Armin: Only you two are able to pull this off so it's really your choice. This may sound crazy but... I think he might be useful.

Connie: Woah. You mean the Titan?

Armin: He seems to attack his own kind and uninterested in us. What if we can somehow steer him to Hq and have him kill the others Titan. We know he's taken atleast one. We can use him as a weapon.

Jean's Pov-

Watching the Titans eating my comrades...I feel useless

Jean's thoughts: Why couldn't I do anything! I'm the last person that should have given the reigns.

I closed my eyes but then stopped myself

Jean's thoughts: No no this is our chance. We can get the drop on them while they're distracted. It's perfect.

Jean: Let's go! Make a break to Hq while they're distracted!

I jumped of the roof down to another roof running for it.

We can do this. Hey you run out of gas we're dead anyway.

Jean: Give it everything you've got!

Lots of them getting picked from the air, others getting slammed. One caught my leg but I managed to slice it's finger off.

Marco landed beside me and spoke.

Marco: You really came through for us there man. We owe you big time.

I looked at him shocked that he said that.

Marco: Don't shrug it off I'm really mean it.

I went off and zipped passed more Titans. Eventually seeing the widows.

I smashed through the glass and landed on the hard floor.

I looked back and thought they were gone until...

Someone came through the window then the rest.

Jean's thoughts: How many of us made it? How many bodies did I crawl over? How many comrades died on my order?

I then heard uneasy breathing. I looked to my right and saw a female and a male hiding under the table shaking.

Jean: Hold on a second. You guys are with the supply team?

Male cadet: Yeah..

I grabbed his shirt collar and punched.

Marco came running and held me off.

Marco: Jean stop!

Jean: You cowards! You left us out there on our own! People are dead because you didn't have the guts to do your job!

Female cadet: The Titans coming in from every angle! They are in the supply room, okay?!

Jean: It's your job to deal with it and back us up anyway!

A Titan broke threw a part of the wall.

Jean: There's to many people.

Everyone panicked and started running everywhere.

While I stared and knew this was the end. I saw a big fist colliding to the Titan's face.

Jean: What?!