Chapter 15: Back

Mikasa's Pov-

I was on the ground, I then looked up and saw....

Mikasa: Y-yn...

He looked down at me and smiled

Y/n: So that's Eren?

I stood up quickly and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged back. I put my head on his shoulder and spoke

Mikasa: I-i thought you were...gone

I said feeling a tear escaping from my eye.

Y/n: You really think I'd die now. It's only our first battle

Mikasa: Idiot...

I said in a playful way

We broke the hug and I looked at him up and down. I noticed he had blood stains on his uniform and a few cuts on his cheek. The bandages on his neck were a bit loose.

Mikasa: I'm glad your alive

I said smiling as I wiped my tears that managed to escape.

He smiled back then he looked at Eren's Titan knocked out.

We heard a Garrison yell from the distance

Garrison: Captain we've got two Titans bearing down on us from the front! A 10 meter and a 6 meter!

Garrison 34: Heads up there's a 12 meter closing on us from the rear.

Garrison 23: Please, that's it please. Just look at him we need to get out of here, the plans a bust.

Rico: Agreed, full withdrawal we have to leave him as he is.

Y/n Pov-

Mikasa turned around immediately. She had that scary look she would give me when I would want to fight Eren. Those steal grey eyes that looked into your soul were terrifying.

That sent me chills down my spine when I saw that face after a long time. Ian saw the face and looked away because how scary it was.

Garrison: Ian snap out of it. What are you waiting for?? Give the order. Hey it's not like it's your fault. Come on! Look this plan was doomed from the start! We all get that. Was it worth a shot? Sure whatever we did the best with what we had, but all we've got left now is going back over the wall

Mikasa was about to charge at him but me and Ian went Infront of her.

Ian: Stop. Easy now's not the time. Team Rico take the 12 meter approaching from behind. My team and (he turned and looked at me) you, are coming with me to take on the other 2.

I nodded then Rico spoke

Rico: Are you nuts?!

Ian: In case you've forgotten I'm the one in charge! Now do as you're ordered soldier.

He stood straight and spoke

Ian: We are not leaving Jeagar defenceless, Period. We wait until he's recovered, he's still our last best chance. We're not about to abandoned him we're expendable. He isn't. he can't just be replaced.

Rico: Please don't talk to me about our last best chance. He's a failure countless soldiers died because of. Just look at him Ian, are you saying you want more of us to die saving that?

Y/n thoughts: Tch just listen already I know Eren will remember what he's supposed to do

Ian: That's right down to the last man. If that's what it takes, so be it.