Chapter 16: Trial

Y/n Pov-

I started running and distracting Titans to follow.

I then went where Armin and Mikasa were. I looked up where Eren was, it looked like his eyes widened when he saw me appear.

I looked everywhere and all I saw was limbs, headless bodies, and some heads on the ground. Then I looked to my left and saw Ian saving another soldier but getting eaten himself. I felt rage but it was to late now.

Then there was one coming from the side.

Y/n: I got this one!

I ran towards the Titan going on the roof and slashing it's nape. There was still one more at the entrance but I saw a small figure flying at it and cutting it's eye. It then went falling to the ground. Mikasa came after and sliced it's nape.

Then Eren let out a roar and slammed the boulder on the ground shaking the place. I went where Armin was and closed my eyes.

Y/n thoughts: We did it. All those deaths...was it worth it

Armin: He's fused to his Titan

Y/n: Two more Titans! ...I'm going for it. Just risk my life why not.

I was about to go for it but then I saw a green blur it was so fast that I couldn't see exactly who it was or what it was.

It killed 2 Titans so fast, faster than Mikasa. The Titans fell to the ground and the figure landed on one of their heads.

They had a green cape but when I looked closely to the symbol it was...a Survey Corps member.

He turned around and I then remembered where I saw him. Levi...

Levi: Pay attention kiddos this is the part where you explain to be what exactly what I'm looking at.

3rd Person Pov-

After that... The Survey Corps and Garrison went to take out the Titans. It was a full Day's work dispatching the titans that still remained. The closest Titans were wiped out and the rest were cleared out by the Scouts. They captured 2 Titans one a 4 meter and the other a 7 meter. However 207 people we're dead or missing and 897 were injured. It was a victory but to many soldiers had fallen for celebration to be in order.

Y/n Pov-

Out on Trost looking for bodies to identify.

So many bodies...so many comrades who couldn't see Eren plug the wall...who couldn't see the first step to freedom

I then saw Jean staring at a body.

I went to his side and looked at the body and my eyes widened.

A lady came to us with a clipboard.

Lady: If you have a name for this one. It'd be helpful to pass it along.

Jean was asking how he saw it and I just answered for him

Y/n: His name, Marco Bott

Lady: Thank you cadet

I nodded and went to Jean

Y/n: I'm sorry Jean, I know you guys were really good friends. I'll help and find out if someone saw, alright?

He nodded and I went off.

~Timeskip~

We were in the Mess Hall eating and Armin was talking about a, debate?

Armin: A debate about what they plan to do with him