Chapter 14: Y-y/n??

Eren's Pov-

Pixis: So visiting this cellur should clear everything up?

Eren: I think so

Pixis: For the moment there is no way to validate all of the claims you made. For now I'll just catalog them in here

He said pointing to his head.

Pixis: With that said I can easily tell the difference between the unctuous and the sincere. Which is why I personally guarantee your safety.

Armin explained the whole plan to the others after that all three of us got together.

Armin: I'm so sorry Eren. I was just talking out of my head it wasn't my intention to pull you into all this.

Eren: Stop apologizing. The fact is you have a gift for your strategy and you know it. I believe in you Armin

Mikasa: Eren I really think-

Eren: You're not coming with me. You're on the decoy squad. Period.

Mikasa: No way. I'm not leaving you alone. I won't take another chance.

Eren: Nock it the hell off! Get it through your head I'm not your responsibility. You're not my mother.

Ian: Ackerman. I need your skill hop two let's get this started.

Before Armin ran off I got his wrist

Eren: Hey, Armin?

Armin: Yeah?

Eren: You didn't answer me back there.

Armin: What was it?

Eren: What happened to Y/n? Did he leave you guys like 5 years ago?

Armin eyes widened and he looked down.

Armin: Y-y/n, was...killed...

My eyes widened I couldn't believe it how? How did he get killed?

Eren: How did he get killed??

Armin: I- Y/n got eaten by a Titan.

~Flashback~

Y/n: I'll distract those Titans you go for Armin! Okay?

He then zipped away

~End Of flashback~

I then realized how...

I started running where I was supposed to go. Flashbacks of Me and Y/n having great times.

Him always teasing me, making fun of me, promising to join the Scouts with me...

I felt my eyes water a little but I wiped it off and kept going.

Ian: Let's get this straight right now. Whatever you are all I care about is you getting that rock in place. Can we count on you?

Eren: Yes sir. I won't let you down.

Mikasa: You're absolutely sure you're gonna be alright to do this

Eren: I got it

Mikasa: Seriously

Eren: How many times do you want me to say it. You just go do your job and I'll do mine.

Rico: Now's not the time to be playing house.

Eren: Come on it isn't like that.

Mitabi: I'm gonna say what we're all thinking here the fact that the fate of mankind depends on a little brat like you doesn't make me hopeful

Ian: All of you stop right now. We're about to be in range of the giant boulder. I don't see any Titans nearby. The decoy strategy must be doing the trick.

Rico: Something I want you to be aware of Jaeger. Make no mistake more than a few of our comrades are going to die today trying to pull this off. Their bloods on your hands. They are all prepared to die but remember every one of them is a flesh and blood person. Everyone of them has dreams, hopes, fears, every one of them has a name Alyosha, Dominic, Fine, Isabel, Ludwig, Martina, Guido, Hans they're not pawns. They're people. Some of them living together family since their cadet years. This may well be the end of them while family snuffed out in a moment. Whatever you think your mission is Jeager your first and foremost concerned today's making sure their deaths mean something. Whatever happens you keep that lodged in your mind take everything that comes with deadly seriousness.

Eren: Right.

Eren's thoughts: This is for you...Y/n!! You risked your life and it meant to save Armin.

We jumped off the wall and started to get to the boulder. Then Rico took out her green signal flare and shot it up. Which meant the operation to retake Trost has begun.

We zipped through building to building trying to get there as fast as we can.

I swung up to the air and bit on my hand.

Mikasa's Pov-

A lightning struck the ground. There it was the big 15 meter Titan. It landed on the ground making a loud thud.

Dust rose and then it disappeared and I can see Eren's Titan clearly.

I was standing on the roof watching as Eren's Titan roared.

Mikasa Thoughts: Granted the terms of proportion. It's not easy to see how he'll manage to lift the boulder up.

He then turned around looking away from the boulder then to..me?

He then rose his fist and swung it towards me. I managed to move but a small peice of rubble slashed my cheek.

He then used his other hand to punch me but I jumped and attached my anchor on Eren's face.

Mikasa: Eren I know you're in there somewhere. I know you recognize me. That's right! Come on snap the hell outta it. We've got a breach to seal up!

Rico reached for the red canaster and attached it to the flare gun. She stood up and shot up to the air, covering her ear.

Mikasa: Eren listen to me. You're human.

But before she knew it Eren was already swinging his fist to Mikasa.

???: Mikasa look out!

A voice said then I felt someone swoop in and wrap they're arms around my waist. I didn't think to look at the person, I only looked at Eren punching his own face.

He then let go of me and I looked up at the person and my eyes widened..

Mikasa:...Y-y/n...?