Chapter 21: Wait what?

Y/n Pov-

We were all getting all those corpse's up on the wagon, I looked at Mikasa just staring at Eren...

I don't know but I feel jealous...

I went back to helping load the bodies and I questioned myself. Is this how they took those bodies of the victims I killed back at Marley? Most likely.

Jean: This is the part of the job I'll never get used too

Armin: Your not alone Jean. All of us don't get used to it. Right Y/n

I lifted my head up from staring at the ground and only nodded.

Jean: Seems like death is just everywhere. All I could think about is how it'll end. Which one of us will be next and whether it'll be me.

Armin: Try not to obsess over it. Only thing that train of Thought's good for is breaking your nerve. Believe me, push it out of your mind

Jean: I suppose you're right. No, I know you're right.

I walked towards the line of bodies and just stared at it. They all risked their lives for something that didn't work.

The wind picked up and I felt my hair flow with it.

Y/n's thoughts: I know by now Armin will somehow find out Annie is the traitor. Once I'm back I need to talk to her. She might kill me but it's worth a try.

~Timeskip~

We were no heading back to the Wall in formation, before Titans appeared.

I was riding beside Mikasa. She kept staring at Eren.

Y/n: Hey Mikasa?

Mikasa: Hm?

Y/n: You know Eren's not going anywhere not in this situation.

Mikasa: I-i know.

Y/n: Then why do you keep staring at him like he's going to run off? Is it because of that day he gave you his scarf?

She stayed silent but a yell from behind saved her from responding.

I looked back and saw 2 Titans chasing 2 men with a dead comrade on one of their horses.

They shot a red smoke signal.

Scout: Enemy spotted at the rear!

Erwin: Full speed! All soldiers!

Y/n: Those morons! Why would they lead Titans here!

The Titan ate one of them now he was bringing the other scout to his mouth

Mikasa jumped off her horse and zipped to the Titan slicing it's nape.

I looked at the other Titan gaining on the cart full of corpse's.

Levi said something, and they started throwing the bodies one by one.

Eren's Pov-

I shot up from a dream and was met by Mikasa's face.

Y/n: You alright?

I only started at the sky not answering his question.

I tried sitting up but Mikasa stopped me

Mikasa: Don't try to move just yet. You need rest

Eren: Where's the female Titan?

I looked at Y/n, he averted his gaze in the distance and spoke.

Y/n: She got away.

Is all he said and I also noticed pretty deep cut on his cheek. It still had dried blood.

Eren: What do you mean? What about the mission

Y/n: It failed. We're now heading back to the wall.

Eren: How did I get here? You guys had to step in and save me again is that it?

Y/n: Just...try and rest Eren. Your pretty beat up right now.

Mikasa nodded in agreement

When we entered through the gates I heard people talking. Then I heard
Y/n say something under his breath, that only me and Mikasa could hear.

Y/n: Why don't you just shut up...

He said under his breath. I noticed the anger in his red eyes. He kept muttering stuff. I also felt my blood boil from all the people saying stuff.

I sat up and saw 3 kids...2 boys and 1 girl...

Y/n also noticed but he looked down to his hands that were holding the reigns. His hair falling Infront of his eyes.

Mikasa too, noticed them

Boy: Awsome! Beat but they're still ready to go. Gotta be made of nails to ride with these guys, they're unstoppable!

I heard a quiet laugh that came from Y/n...it sounded painful

Y/n: Tsk. This is the worst part...

3rd Person Pov-

The casualties in car during the scout regiments latest incursion beyond the wall or profound so much so that what little public favor they still held was all but crushed.

Eren was crying, Mikasa was just looking down, and Y/n just wanted to shut them up.

Y/n's thoughts: Just shut up all already...you're all cowards...if you ever face them...you won't be making it out alive

Y/n was still looking down at his hands that were holding them tight because the anger.

Within hours of the return Erwin and the battle weary survivals were called to the capital the scouts custody of Eren was summarily revoked...

~Timeskip~ ??? Pov-

???: I know your the Female Titan...

They charged at the other but they stopped.

???: Look I just came to tell you they will find out you Identity. Mostly because of Armin...

???: You won't say anything then?

???: No. I came from Marley just like you with the same goal...
______________________________________