Chapter 19: 57th Recon Mission

3rd Person Pov-

All of us lines up at the gate, they've moved the Titans from the entrance.

Y/n Pov-

Y/n thoughts: Let's do this, I wonder what the main goal is.

Scout: This so this is it the day has come for humanity to take another step forward now let's show those Titans exactly what we're made of!

Everyone rose there fist up into the air and yelled

Scout: Open the gate!

Erwin: Forward!

We started going and he yelled again

Erwin: It's officially begun our 57th recon mission. Scouts move up!

We galloped through the destroyed city.

We made it past the abondoned town and Erwin gave a command

Erwin: Long range formation! Let's go!

I was with Armin and Jean, then Reiner separated.

Reiner: Alright see you around

Jean: Do us a favor don't piss yourself

Armin: Yeah same goes for you

Y/n: Alright guys stay safe. I need a go more ahead.

Armin: Okay, you stay safe as well

I nodded and rode further.

Y/n thoughts: Now we just need to avoid fighting and count on Erwin, right? What's the point of this? Is he expecting something, I mean Erwin is smart he must have already thought ahead.

I then heard a shot I turned around and saw a red smoke signal meaning there's Titans around.

I then saw a green smoke signal which was shot to the left, so we have to move that way.

After riding past trees and bushes, I saw a black...smoke signal?

Y/n: Wait what a Titan went through the formation. Well it isn't close so they'll take care of it.

After a few seconds another shot what the hell is going a second?

And I'm guessing Armin is there I need help him. Should I? I might break the formation. Who cares I'm going back.

I turned around and speed up, the wind hitting my face making my hair move with the air.

Armin's Pov-

I stared at that Titan it just killed 2 men and one of them was Ness.

It started sprinting towards and I speed up not wanting it to get any closer.

Armin thoughts: Did that really just happen. We're not dealing with an abnormal this thing is showing intelligence like the colossal like Eren! It's a human being wrapped in a Titan body but who, why? What am I going to do?!I'm dead, I'm so dead!

Armin: Go make a break for it

I let the other horses reign go

It took a big step right over me. It was like slow motion...

Armin's thoughts: Why is it...? No, why are they..doing this

The Titan's foot came crashing down Infront of me making the ground shake furiously.

I went tumbling down to the hard dirt floor my hoodie came over my head while I was protecting my head.

As I was on all fours I heard the Titan right there. I paused my movement because how scared I was. It lifted my hoodie off and I slowly looked right at the Titans face.