(End of S1)Chapter 24: The true feelings?

Y/n Pov-

I landed next to Mikasa while Eren was barley waking up.

Mikasa: Y/n...

I walked over to Annie's crystal and touched. I felt electricity run through me. My eyes widened when I realized it

Mikasa Pov-

Eren woke up and asked about Annie. Then I heard Odm Gear and someone land close to me. I looked up and it was Y/n he had blood covering his clothes and some on his face.

Mikasa: Y/n...

I called but he didn't answer he just went and walked towards Annie's crystal. He's probably just as mad as Jean right now.

He rose his hand to touch the crystal. I only observed him then I saw his eyes widened, like he just thought of something important.

Jean: What are you doing Y/n? What's with the shocked face?

Y/n: All of this for nothing...we didn't accomplish nothing. All we did is destroy this place.

He walked off and disappeared

Hanji: Someone get me a wire net. This thing belongs deep underground.

Scouts: Understood!

I then thought back of that first transformation. I'm going to have to ask Eren when he's fine.

~Timeskip~ Y/n's Pov-

Eren was resting in a room while me, Mikasa, Jean, and Armin were waiting until he woke up.

Mikasa obviously was right next to Eren, as for me I was sitting on the ground with my back against the wall. Jean was on the otherside next to the window leaning against the Wall. Armin was standing behind Mikasa.

Mikasa: Hey.

Was all I heard

Mikasa: You feel okay?

Eren: Yeah. Infact it's weird how okay I feel. So is...Annie still stuck in that thing.

Mikasa only hummed in response.

Jean: Yeah. He'd think after all we sacrificed to get her back. Fate would cut us a little slack.

Armin: It's humbling knowing how far she'll go to keep her secrets.

Jean: Humbling. More like infuriating

Armin: Why'd you let her go Eren? You did didn't you? You gave her an out

Eren: I know. I didn't mean to...I just couldn't help it. When I saw her face I just froze

Jean: By the way Eren, why'd you transform twice?

My eyes widened while I just started at the ground.

Eren: What do you mean twice?

Jean: Didn't you transform twice? There was a lightning strike but all I saw was a carcass

Armin: I also did too but I didn't look like your Titan

Eren: That's what it was

Y/n thoughts: Atleast they didn't see me get out of the Titan...

We then got inturupted by someone opening the door.

Mp: Armin Arlert and Jean Kirstien. You two are up first.

Armin: Yes sir

Jean: Debriefing time.

Armin: See you later I guess

Jean: Sure

They started walking out and I saw Jean look back.

Eren: Honestly it felt kind of good. Just letting go. My body, my mind, everything. For a minute it felt like I wanted to die

Mikasa: Eren stop

I then chuckled a bit then spoke

Y/n: So I'm not the only on I guess..

Mikasa: Huh?

Eren: What do you mean?

Y/n: I'll explain later but I'm just saying.

Eren: Okay then. But right now I'm better.

I then saw Mikasa cup Eren's hands with hers.

Y/n thoughts: Tsk. It's funny how he doesn't realize it. It's so obvious...
I feel...jealous. This is exactly what Jean feels, huh?

Mikasa: I'm glad..I'm glad you're back.

Eren just stared at her

Y/n thoughts: But then again...if I even try and get with her..I'll betray her. So no.

I brought food for Eren and handed it to Mikasa

Mikasa: Go on.

Eren took a bite out of his bread devouring it like an abnormal.

3rd Person Pov-

The Scout regiments recall to the capital and Aaron's incarceration were rescinded. Instead they were charged with guarding Annie Leonardt and her holding cell deep underground where they kept strict security day and night. Sadly however it would take a far longer time and cost a great many more in lives for humanity to discover the true nature of what it held captive him.

_______________________________________

End of Season 1 thank you so much for reading :)

Season 2 will be starting later on.

While I won't post I will be editing the previous chapters for errors. Also maybe changing it a bit to make sense in the future chapters