Chapter 2:

💖💖💖Ever P.O.V💖💖💖

Catty walked in Witches Brew the next morning, making a beeline for the counter. You greeted her with a smile.

"Hi, how are you this morning?" You asked.

"I'm good!" Catty replied.

The customers stared her down, knowing exactly who she was, but not wanting to interrupt her order.

You knew exactly who she was, too.

"Great! Can I get a name for your order?" You hummed.

Catty blinked. Surely you'd know her name?

But it seemed as if you didn't know. She beamed at you.

"Catty."

"And what would you like to have, today?"

"Maybe just a...strawscarry lemon tea?" She hummed.

Her unsure answer made you giggle. "If you like strawscarry, we also have a strawscarry milk dalgona coffee."

Her eyes lit up. "Ooh, yes please!"

You nodded. "Anything else?"

"Maybe a strawscarry donut?"

"Alright!"

Catty waited patiently for you to type her order in before paying. She watched you lean back to tell a man, who had a grey shirt and apron on, what she had wanted.

"Do you work here every day?" Catty asked.

You were friendly! Catty liked friendly.

"Almost." You hummed, whisking a type of cream and milk together. "I work 6 days out of the week. The one day I don't work is the day we're closed."

Catty flinched. "That's harsh!"

"Yep, but since the owners basically left me in charge, I can lock the doors whenever!" Your tail whipped back and forth excitedly. No one had ever asked about your work! "But if I do it too often, I won't get paid enough!"

"Do you live on your own?" She propped her head up with her hands as she rested against the counter.

"Mhm! I moved out immediately!" You chuckled, continuing to fix her drink.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 18."

"Ah." She nodded. "Do you have any beasties?"

"Nope. I keep to myself and my job." You handed her the coffee and waited patiently for Tony to pass up the donut. "No one's ever tried, so I haven't tried either."

"Oh..um...wanna go to a movie with me?" She asked.

Her hands fidgeted with her glittery top, slowly picking off rhinestones and sequins. you thought it was cute, like a toddler trying to play with you.

"Sure. Do you have any beasties?"

"Nope." She pouted.