Chapter 11:

💖💖💖Every P.O.V💖💖💖

You woke gently and effortlessly, your eyes opening slowly and your body not aching as it had the night before. Your eyes roamed around your room, not landing on anything interesting. The most interesting thing you saw was Catty-

Catty! That's right! You completely forgot about Catty!

Catty stood infront of your bed with a plate of food. Delicious looking eggs and sausage sat on the porcelain plate. Your mouth watered.

"Here, I made this as a thank you." She shuffled her feet around anxiously. You sat up, revealing your sports bra and naked stomach to her.

She sat on the edge of the bed and placed the plate in your lap. You grinned.

"Thank you so much!"

Catty smiled back. She was so happy that she could make you proud. She watched as you devoured the food, leaving no scraps on the plate for her to throw out. She smiled warmly at you. She would totally be a good girlfriend. Or better yet, a good housewife.

Sure, strong and independent was Catty's goal, but she decided to push all that aside for you. You could be the breadwinner, and she could be your little wife.

Her heart warmed at that, and it seemed to set itself ablaze as she focused her vision on you once more. Your plate was clean, and your belly was bloated with satisfaction. You smiled sweetly. "Thank you, that was so good! It's been a long time since I've had a meal like that, you know?"

She nodded. You could have this treatment every day, y'know.

She didn't share her thoughts, and instead replied with "I'm glad you liked it!".

Your grin spread onto her face, and she erupted into a fit of giggles as she walked the plate back to the kitchen sink. Her face dipped itself in bashfulness.

Catty couldn't help but feel so...light! She felt so safe and secure with you. She felt so secure and safe that she daydreamed about belonging to you and marrying you.

She hid her face in her shoulder as the image of her in an apron popped in her mind. She'd be standing over a stove wearing the apron, with an adopted child on her hip.

Or maybe you made enough money to have a child biologically with her. Maybe you made enough money to take her to a lab and impregnate her with your DNA. She wanted that. She wanted to be filled with your child. Somehow, someway, she wanted your child.

Her daydream slightly changed. This time, she was in an apron, standing over a stove, with an adopted child on her hip with a swollen tummy. In this daydream, you had successfully given her your DNA and allowed her to birth a child with it.

You would walk in the door and wrap an arm around her, like you would do every day. You'd give her a pop kiss on the cheek and set your empty lunch container on the table and throw your shoes and socks on the floor. Catty, being an obedient wife, would gladly pick up your shoes and socks and wash your lunch containers.

It was only a fantasy, though. Unfortunately, you two were not married, and unfortunately you wouldn't be anytime soon. Her heart squeezed in pain.

She wanted you. She longed for you and to be obedient to you. But how would she ever be able to do that with your friendship in place? It wasn't fair. She wished that the friendship she had with you was much more than that.

Your footsteps interrupted her, and you smiled warmly as you stretched. Your running shorts were bent unnaturally, and your sports bra only enhanced her view of your chest.

"I'm going to hop in the shower, k?" You hummed.

She nodded, her face drenched with red and her eyes trailing after you to watch your hips pop.

Catty covered her mouth to restrict a squeal. She felt like a fangirl. You were seriously half naked!!! Infront of her!!!

She felt as though she could die. Your hips were perfect, your stomach was perfect, your shoulders and arms and fingers and chest and chin and jawline and your entire existence was perfect. She had never met someone so amazing.

She had seen many idols and many celebrities, but you? Oh, she had never seen something as original and whole as you.

She listened carefully for your water to start, and after a few seconds it did. She tiptoed to your bedroom and sat down in your spot on the bed.

Your belongings were all on display to her. It was amazing how you trusted her not to take anything. But what if she wanted something?

But what would she want?

She stood up and opened a dresser drawer, then another, then another. Eventually every drawer was open, and she stared at the masterpiece. Your clothes were in the dresser drawers, and she wanted one.

But one what?

One shirt.

No, no. That wouldn't do. She wanted something more personal.

One hoodie?

That sounded better.

She opened your closet doors and searched through everything. A simple, black hoodie with a white stripe on the hood sat on a clothing hanger, and she snatched it.

Catty shoved her face to it and inhaled. It smelled like you, so she decided it was worth it.

She slipped into it, allowing it to cover her simple shorts and to hang loose over her hands. It was oversized on her tiny frame, and she admired herself in the mirror.

She looked naked under the cloth. She smiled.

What if, instead of being a wife, she could be a buddy.

But a special buddy.

She shook her head. Sher fantasies were overwhelming, and she hugged herself. The hoodie made it feel like you were hugging her, and she took comfort in it.

She'd have to deal with being your friend for now.