Chapter 7:

💖💖💖Catty P.O.V💖💖💖

Loud music filled my ears, and I wrapped my tail around me to make squeezing between the grinding guests easier. No one seemed to notice me, which was a nice feeling compared to the constant attention I usually received.

I eyed the teens and continued to push past them.

My vision was already blurry from the amount of alcohol I had consumed, and the flashing lights and constant bumping only made it harder to see my way to the kitchen.

I struggled to remember how long I had been at the party. 30 minutes? A few hours?

Damn...is it this hard to get some liquor?

Finally I found the kitchen door, and I swung it open to reveal a half naked girl underneath Manny. Both seemed to be enjoying themselves, so I left it alone and shuffled around them.

I wonder what (Y/N)'s doing...

I poured more clear alcohol in my cup and swallowed it down quickly. Then, I chased it with a can of soda. It burned down my throat, almost making me nauseous. I swallowed the puke away and ignored my swaying.

"Woah, easy princess." An arm wrapped itself around my waist and held me steady against a large figure.

I gripped the closest thing to me and pulled away from the monster.

"Who?" I called out.

My eyes showed me nothing but blurs and color mixes, and my body seemed to move without me controlling it. I wobbled a little, and I leaned against whatever I had a hold on, hoping that it was sturdy enough to hold me.

My tail flicked in annoyance at the stranger.

"Are you okay?" They ignored my question.

I can't tell if it's a manster or a ghoul...I can't even tell if I know them...

Didn't I ask them who they were?

Maybe I imagined it.

"Who-Who are you?"

I heard a deep chuckle before my arm was moved. It was placed around someone's neck, making me flinch at the contact.

I don't wanna touch them...but they aren't hurting me.

Is it still a problem if they aren't hurting me?

I'm not saying no...so is it still unconsenting?

Does consent only apply to sex or can it apply to all touches?

I don't want to be touched by you.

"No thank you!" I giggled, feigning innocence as I pulled my arm back to me.

"No thank you?" The monster chuckled. "To what?"

"Huh?" What are they talking about?

What's even happening right now?

"Here, you still have a full cup." A cup was placed in my hands, and the person pushed my fingers to hold it.