[ 6 ] have you been time travelling?

HAVE YOU BEEN TIME TRAVELLING?

                       ASPEN, Scott and Stiles made their next stop at the sheriff station, after Stiles' father had texted him to come by

                       ASPEN, Scott and Stiles made their next stop at the sheriff station, after Stiles' father had texted him to come by. This time, the car ride over was very much silent, none of them daring to continue the conversation they had previously.

The sheriff guided the trio into his office while he asked a rather strange question, one he meant with full seriousness.

"I want you to be honest with me—absolutely and completely honest... Have you been time traveling?"

Aspen, stood between the two boys, couldn't help but snort a chuckle at Stiles' father's bizzarre question. Granted, to anyone who doesn't understand the possibilities of the supernatural—seeing Derek in his current state may make them question the ability of time travelling.

"Hang on, what?" Stiles narrowed his eyes at his father's ridiculousness.

"Because if time traveling is real... You know what? I'm done." Noah continued with wide eyes, "I'm out. You're going to be driving me to Eichen House."

"We found him like that." Scott told him casually.

"Where?" Sheriff Stilinski asked hysterically, "Swimming in the fountain of youth?"

"No..." said Stiles, "We found him buried in a tomb of wolfsbane in an Aztec temple in Mexico underneath a church in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake..."

"You told me you were camping!" his father said flabberghasted.
"Yeah—in Mexico." Aspen spoke, her face reading an expression like 'duh'.

"Derek's been aged backwards—" Stiles explained, "he can't remember anything. We just need to talk to him."

"Yeah, well, so far, he's not talking to anybody." Sheriff Stilinski told them.

"He'll talk to me." Scott responded confidently.

***

Just as Scott was about to begin talking to the teenage Derek, and Stiles and Aspen were following through the door into another room—Aspen felt his familiar touch on her arm, feeling hesitant about her going in.

"What is it?" Aspen looked up at him as he softly removed his hand. His face looked wary and hesitant about something, making her furrow her brows at him in question.

"Maybe..." Stiles said quietly, "Maybe you shouldn't go in there."

Aspen immediately scoffed and took her arm out of his gentle hold, rolling her eyes at him, not understanding his thought process and just assuming he was being rude.

"Seriously?" she said snappily at him, "Why?"

"Because..." Stiles said, still keeping his voice quiet, "Didn't you once mention that back when he and Ace were friends, Derek was at your house a lot? As in... he saw you from time to time?"