[ 44 ] what could scott and kira be doing right now?

WHAT COULD SCOTT AND KIRA BE DOING RIGHT NOW?

    ASPEN went to school the following Monday—her, Stiles and Scott all did. They decided they just wanted to return to their lives as normal, and didn't want to waste any time. Aspen couldn't afford to be missing school, not with the openings for college scholarships around the corner.

She was currently stood by her locker, grabbing her notes and folders for History class—when suddenly, her locker was being slammed shut—enough to make her jump out of her skin. Her heart practically skipped a beat out of being startled—and when she snapped her head in the direction of the person who had forcefully approached her—she froze.

"You think you're getting away with that stunt you pulled on Saturday?" said a very angry, infuriated Raven Chaseusse—she looked unhinged, like she hadn't gotten any sleep since the night of the ball.  Her eyes were practically bugging out of their sockets, and the look in her eye was the definition of if looks could kill.

"What the hell are you doing here—" Aspen stuttered out, thinking she'd never have to see this girl out of prison again in her life. She'd handed over the recording of her confession to Sheriff Stilinski—he told her it was perfect and he'd work on getting an arrest warrant quickly. She thought it had been dealt with—but here she was.

"Hand it over!" Raven snapped, creating such a scene that students in the hallway all turned their attention to her, "The recording— hand it over to me right now!"

"I don't have it." Aspen answered honestly, and then turned around and tried to walk away from her—but Raven only followed after her, forceably making her turn around by harshly grabbing her wrist.

"Liar!" Raven screamed like a maniac, "You're a Liar! I know you have it— hand it over! Or I swear on God I will make you wish you were never born, Aspen Bellator!"

"Raven, I'm telling the truth—" Aspen gritted through her teeth, yanking her wrist from her grip.

"I will make you wish I had killed you!" Raven continued to scream in outburst, and Aspen looked around and started to see some students pulling out their phones and recording the manic yelling. Aspen managed to keep her calm, though.

"Raven—"

"My entire family is gone because of you!" Raven screamed, "I woke up yesterday to find they'd all left me high and dry— you know, they didn't even think to leave a note?! You— you did this to me— you ruined my life!"

"You should've thought about that before you murdered four innocent teenagers," Aspen said back in a calm and quiet manner, contrasting to the Chaseusse girl's manic screams.

"Hand over that recording!" Raven screamed, lurching forward to practically pounce on Aspen in attack, but suddenly Aspen was being grabbed by the wrist and someone was whisking her away from harm's way. Aspen couldn't fight back—not here, not in front of all these people.

Aspen was suddenly being drawn away from her—and she looked up at the person who had grabbed her and saw Stiles—giving her a knowing look.

"Oh isn't this cute," she gritted through her teeth at the sight of Stiles again, then turned back to Aspen "If you don't give it to me right this second—" she continued relentlessly, "I will finish what I started! So help me— I will kill you— Aspen Bellator— !"

But before Raven could lurch herself forward to attack Aspen one more time— she was suddenly being restrained by her arms. Two men were holding her back, and her eyes widened as her mouth fell open, not understanding what was going on. Aspen didn't at first either—until she recognised the beige uniforms of the man that were holding her back.