Chapter 31

This chapter is all about Jimin and his feelings of events ( for Jungkook and Herin argument , it will be in the next chapter) 🥰

Third POV

Jungkook has been frozen in the same spot for ages now just looking deeply into herin. This made Jimin heart sunk when he saw Jungkook hand slowly peeling away from his, walked straight over to herin and dragged her out of the room. Looking rather upset and angry

Jimin felt a tears in eyes as he just watched his beloved boyfriend and his ex girlfriend leave the room. Leaving Jimin alone in his hospital room. He felt a little felt out leaving him just to sign in disappointment. Every motions you can think of Jimin was thinking about.

Sad,angry, happy,upset etc

He was not just thinking about Jungkook leaving him along but also he love affair with herin.

He sat on his horrible uncomfortable bed thinking on reason why Jungkook left him for Herin

' Why did he me for Herin? Did he want to be with me for revenge on Herin?

What did I ever do to deserve that?

Does he still love her? They could be also be kissing right now and I wont know about it. Should I go and have look? Okay I will but hopefully they don't see me'

Jimin slowly but surely got onto his feet and shuffled his way to the door. Reaching out slowly for the door handle.

His heart was beating out of his skin, hoping to god that when he opens this door that Jungkook and Herin are NOT kissing.

Slowly opening the door to reveal an empty chair, Jimin was even more confused as they weren't here, meaning they went somewhere else. Jimin did not know what to do, so he decided to go for a walk in the corridor.

" I hate hospitals they are so smelly and horrible, I wish I can find Jungkook" turned around the corner and saw Jungkook and Herin kissing. Jimin went all flopping dropping his phone onto floor making the two heads snap in Jimin direction.

Jimin could not hold his heartbreak any longer, a single tear was forming in the corner of his left eye before the tear slowly started running down his check. Before the tear got to his jawline, Jimin wiped of his tear as with his hospital gown sleeve. After doing so did 180 degrees turn before heading back to his hospital bed.

Slamming the door in frustration and upset. I did not believe  jungkook can do such a thing.

" I can understand why Eun said that he was a bad boy, as I understand now that he cheats on other people" Jimin spoke to himself.

" I hate myself even more, then I did in this shitty hospital". Jimin began to cry in anger.

"I wonder why he cheated me , am I that bad of a boyfriend ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry for another late chapter I am slowly getting this book finished. If anybody would like to help or give me idea don't be afraid to message me 🥰

Anyways did you like this chapter?
I'm sorry it's a sad chapter.

Next chapter is the argument between Jungkook and Herin. Also how Jungkook reacts seeing Jimin crying.

My Instagram- @ggukcutie

See you soon. Bye x