Chapter 17

OPPA

Jungkook POV

Me and Jimin started walking to find the others. When all I heard was "OPPA YOUR SO FIT, OMG I JUST WANT TO KISS YOU" , "OMG ITS JEON JUNGKOOK". I never thought I was going to get caught in public before. I was shaking as I haven't told Jimin that I'm am singer.

FUUCCKKKK

There was only one to do was to find Eun and hoseok, then get out of here. I tightly held onto Jimin's hand and we walked quite fast whilst using our eyes to find them. "Jungkook why do they know you?" Jimin asked me from behind because actually I was the pulling him by the hand. "I'll tell you at home" I replied with no emotion as I just wanted to leave fair right now

We finally found Eun and Hoseok at a hot dog cart. I could see that he was carrying Eun in his arms. This must mean that she fell asleep. We walked up to them. "Hey we are back" I said tapping hoseok shoulder. I turned around and he looks really angry. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, YAU HAVE BEEN GONE NEARLY 2 HOURS" he silently shouted. "I'm sorry we got held up" I said getting Eun from Hoseok and putting her on my hip.

Eun started to move slightly but went back to sleep. She rested her head on my shoulder. " We need to get going as I have to put Eun to bed" I said kissing her on the forehead. Jimin and hoseok nodded. We started to head back to the house. With my right hand , I held Jimin's hand and Eun curled up in my left arm.

( At home - Hoseok went home. I didn't want to put this as it will be lag the story on)

It was 10pm and finally we were home. Jimin took out my keys from my bag and opened the door for me so I come in with Eun still in my arms. I went upstairs and layed her into the bed , I kissed her forehead " goodnight princess" I said closing the door behind me. When I turned around I saw Jimin standing there looking at me with a smirk on his. "What ?" I was really confused on what he was doing. "Nothing" he giggled. I slowly walked up to him and grabbed his hand , pulling him into my room.

"This is not where I'm suppose to sleep" Jimin said looking all confused. I smiled " well it is now." I slowly walked up him and pushed him on the bed. I know we already did this so we decided to go sleep as we were so tried. I layed down flat on my side and Jimin was literally spooning me but who an I kidding I loved it. "I love Jungkook" he nuzzling into my back. "I love you too Jimin." Before long we both fell asleep.

It's not the end of yet !!!

(2am)

Eun POV

I was a having a horrwble dreawm and I need browther to make me fweel bwetter. Tears were going down my small red cheeks. I decided to go to my browthers room. I crawled down from my unicorn bed. I was very happy that kookie room was opposite my room so I don't have to walk to far.

I tiptoe to his door and opened it really slowly. I then paused to see kookie and someone else in his bed. I didn't really care at this point I just want kookie.

I slowly walked up to his side of the and tapped his arms. No sign of him waking up so I decided to stand there and cry as I couldn't get my brother's attention. "Eunnie, what's wrong" I heard a voice. I slowly looked up with tears in my eyes and saw kookie waking up.

Jungkook POV

I heard sniffles from my room and knew who they belonged to. I woke and saw that Jimin was on my chest fast asleep. I looked to my right and saw Eun standing there in tears. "Eunnie, what's wrong" I said with my left arm around Jimin and my right hand on the bed. I reached my right hand towards Eun and softly stroked her cheek. " I -I had a bwad drweam" unfortunately I couldn't cuddle Eun as Jimin was cuddle into my chest already. But I didn't want to leave her in this crying state so I told her to "c'mere". She slowly nodded her head and climbed onto the bed.

At that moment Jimin rolled on to his side facing away from us but he still had hold of my left hand. With my left arm I pulled Eun into my chest. That's when she stop crying and just when cuddled up into me. I rested my head on hers, I kissed her head and rubbed her back with my right hand gently . We both were so tired so we fell fast asleep , even though in the morning it's going to be fucking awkward. Great can't wait for that.

I forgot to tell Jimin about my secret but I'll tell him tomorrow as I can't be asked tonight. ( mood)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New post !!!

I hope you do like. It's quite long 😂😂. It's also so freaking cute!!

Vote & comment 💞

Thank you so much for 20k read. I love you guys 💗

Instagram- @jikookam
Twitter-@jikookam