Chapter 8

First day

2 days later

Jimin POV

I was my first day of starting this job. I got up slowly, stretching my whole body. I walked into the bathroom, to start to brush my teeth. I was humming this catchy but beautiful song. I spited out the toothpaste and started to run my shower.

After I finish my shower. I walked into my room and got so clothes on. I looked at my bedside clock. It was 9am. SHIT I'm going to be late. I rushed out of the door picking up my keys and an apple for my breakfast.

Eventually I made it to my mum friends house. I took a big sigh and walked slowly up the driveway. I knock on the door loudly so they could hear. A few seconds later. A tall young man opened the door with a little girl in his arms. Then I realised. OMFG it's JUNGKOOK the guy from the cafe and from the supermarket. I was shaking with excitement. ' Hey , you must be the babysitter' he said.

Jungkook POV

It was really deep sleep dreaming about that boy. When I heard footsteps coming into my room, two seconds I heard a little giggle. I knew it was at that point, Eun jumped on my bed and tackled me with a hug. I obviously returned it with a hug and a kiss on head. " MORNING" Eun said whilst cuddling. " Morning Eunnie" i replied. "mommy is leaving today" she said with a sad frown on her face. " I know but we have an amazing babysitter coming over today" I smiled at her, ruffling her hair.

I got out of bed with Eun in my arms. I got down the staircase when the doorbell rang. " Honey could you see who is at the door, it might be the babysitter" my mom called from the kitchen, who was cooking breakfast. I walked with Eun still in my arms to the front door. I unlocked the front door and opened it very slowly. Then that when I saw Jimin , the guy from supermarket. I was so shy. All that came out my damn was. "Hey , you must be the babysitter."

He nodded his head. I smiled and let the guy in.

We went into kitchen where my mom was getting ready for her work trip. She took Jimin into her office to talk. I had to feed Eun, so I put her in a chair and gave her some porridge that my mom cooked. Then Jimin came in , I was shocked that he was our babysitter. (I'm jungshook 😂)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry I've been inactive been busy with some stuff.

Vote and comments, that would be amazing

Next chapter will be up either 19th December

Instagram- @jikookam
Twitter- @jikookam