Chapter 2

Jimin POV

8am

I was round Taehyung's house , it was so early I wish I didn't agreed to this. We are watching the soccer on TV because it was the final of the World Cup. It was South Korea vs Bulgaria. "What do you think the score is going to be Jimine ?"  (His nickname) Taehyung asked, " 2-0 to South Korea obviously." I replied. We both laughed in unison. "After the match, should we both go out for breakfast " Taehyung asked. "Okay , where do u wanna go?" "I don't know, maybe that Tony's cafe. "

"okay" I said whilst playing with my finger on my lap

1 hour later

With only 10 mins left of this wild and frustrating game. We are 3-0 down. I don't think we will win now. " Should we leave to go to Tony's" I asked.
"Yeah sure why not , I don't think we are going to win anyway" I got up from the couch and went to get my coat from the long hallway near the front door. That's when I got a text from mom ' Hey sweetie, Have you found a job yet ?'

I sighed as I remembered that I need to find a job and fast, before my mum starts getting even more annoying. ' No mom I haven't, but I am looking ' I replied back quickly. I put my phone in my back pocket and went to hurry Taehyung along because is taking for fucking ever

" TAEHYUNG HURRY THE FUCK UP BRO" I shouted up the stairs. "I'M COMING GIVE A MINUTE" I rolled my eyes. After me standing here like a fuckin lemon for five minutes, Taehyung came downstairs . "About time" I said. " I'm sorry" he replied.

I looked towards him and I saw he had different clothes on. "Why did you change your clothes for?" I was really confused, we were only going to Tony's for breakfast. "we might see some hot girls" he replied. " Okay, can we just go now" "alright, okay then". We both headed to the front door and started to walk to Tony's.

In the park

As we were walking through the park, I saw  a little boy playing by himself. I felt really bad for him, he is so cute. I nudged Taehyung and he looked at me and "what?" " look at that cute boy over in the sandbox." Taehyung saw the cute innocent boy and said " Aww he's crying, should we go over there" "YES, you idiot, come" We walked up to the little boy and crouched down to his level " are u okay buddy?" The boy just slowly shock his head and said

" m-m-m y t-toy c-car is m-missing" he cried. I rubbed his back gently, whilst Taehyung went to find his toy car. "I FOUND IT" Taehyung yelled with joy. The boys face from glum to glory. " THANK YOU SO MUCH, MUMMY I FOUND MY TOY CAR" the boy ran off to his mom.

We both stood up and sighed. " well should we get going. I'm am starving" Taehyung moaning about how he is. " yep let's go." We started to walk again.

At the cafe

After a short walk through the park we made it to Tony's Cafe. We walked in , I looked at the menu thinking about what I should I have for breakfast.
" What are you going to have Taehyung?" I asked him whilst still looking at the menu " I don't know, I think I will have the, full English Breakfast" he replied.

I looked around to see if there was any tables free, but as doing so something caught my eye. He was HOT, long black hair. I could tell he was eyeing me up as well. I was struck back to reality as Taehyung nudged me

" What are you having Jimine for breakfast, could u find us a table whilst I order ?" " Okay".

I decided to walk to find a free table and then I accidentally bumped into someone and fell to the ground. Straight afterwards, I could feel a soft large hand interlocking with mine. I looked up and it was him, " I'm so sorry" he replied in soft toned voice

"it's okay , it wasn't your fault" I replied as I was getting up from the floor.

"JUNGKOOK, are we leaving or not?" Some guy shouted. The tall guy replied with "COMING." He then smiled again "bye" he said and nodded at me. "Bye" I replied with a smile and he then walk out of the Cafe with his friend or boyfriend. I hope it's not his boyfriend.

'Jungkook, I like that name, I hope we meet again. Maybe we will but I will know'

I found an empty table and sat down. "Are u okay !!" Taehyung asked me with a concerned tone of voice, walking over to are " Yes I am , now" I replied back. " what do u mean now ?" " oh, nothing" I smiled widely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THERE IS STRONG LANGUAGE IN THS CHAPTER !!!!!

I hope you do like this chapter. I was thinking
really hard of what to write about for Jimin 💙

I know there are spelling mistakes and grammar but I will be going over them tomorrow. I'll will be editing soon, I promise.

The others members will come later in the story 💗

What you do think of this story so far? I always wanted to this and now I am. 😊😉