Chapter 26

Life is sh*t

Jimin POV

Before all my friends left, we decided to meet them next week for a picnic. That should be fun.

When we said to goodbye. I closed the massive front door close and walked to couch where Jungkook is with Eun.

"Jimin as you know I'm a singer now, I have a fansign coming up in two days. Would you and Eun like to come" I smiled and gave quick nod.
" yes of course " I replied turning my head to look at Eun, who was busy playing with her dolly's next to Jungkook. " be aware Eun gets very upset and angry when girls touch my hands , I think she gets jealous". I smiled. I dont blame Eun, she loves Jungkook but I think I'm the one going to get jealous

We decided to watch a movie. Eun wanted to sit in between us but Jungkook wanted to sit next me so he put her cudding his side. She dug her head in Jungkook side. She grab Jungkook hand very cutely and played with the rings that was on his fingers

When we were all sitting here. The only thing I could think about as my parents.

Unfortunately 1 year ago my parents died in a car crash. That day literally changed my life forever but I was so glad that I had a friend called Taehyung there for me. Now I have Jungkook and Eun there for me. The more I think about my family the more tears come down my face.

Jungkook looked at me, "hey Jimin baby what wrong" putting his hand that Eun was playing with onto my face and stroking my cheek. Eun whined wanting Jungkook hand back but what he did was just a stern look at her before smiling at her. " can we talk in private" I said being shy. "Of course let's go". Jungkook got up and held my hand tightly.

"Kookie, jimine where are going." Eun yelled. I could she is very irritated because we weren't watching the movie with her. When we continue to walk up the stairs where we heard Eun crying but Jungkook ignored her telling me " leave her she is just jealous.

When we laid down on his bed, I cuddled up to him not saying a word. At this point I just wanted warmth from someone especially jungkook. Soon after we both fell asleep cuddle up together.

Eun POV

we sat on couch watching a film. Kookie gave me his hand so I can fiddle with his rings. I giggled and humming a tune in my head. All of sudden his hand moved away me and onto jimine. I'm not jealous, I'm just upset that I never get some time with my brother anymore.

When they both stood up and walked upstairs. I yelled out " Kookie, jimine where are going." But they ignored me walking up to kookie room. Now Im really upset. My brother doesn't love me anymore.

I know you might be thinking but you been with him for so long , you live together but I never get time to myself with kookie anymore. He is always with Jimine or his friends. Tomorrow he will be his fans, his staff. I will never have time with Kookie anymore .

Tears started to form in my eyes as jimine looks at me. I cried even more. I ran up to my room and slammed my door shut.

Jungkook POV

I jolted awake from the sound a bang. I looked to see Jimin sleeping next me cuddled up to my side. I got out of bed and opened my door to see where the hell the bang came from. All I could here was someone crying. I realised who it was..... EUN.

I walked towards her door and knocked on the door. I felt so hurt that I made her cry ... again. "Go away kookie, go be with jimine". " please Eun open the door baby". "Noo you never hang out with me anymore". Eun cried even more. I decided to leave her for a bit because she was no fit stated to talk me. To get rid all the noises and emotions from me. I got a whiskey and glass.

I drank , and drank and drank.

Soon Jimin walked downstairs the stairs. " Jungkook why is Eun crying?". " beCause oF mE" I slured. I f*ck up. I shouldn't of ignored her. I should of told Eun to stay her will be back. 2hrs later we still didn't come down. " Jimin, Why the f*ck am I like this." I said walking up to Jimin. " it will be okay Jungkook, Eun probably will forget tomorrow". Jimin said hugging me.

His head was in my chest, I kissed his forehead gently and he stroked my back. "I love you so much Jimin" I pulled apart from him and gave him a bunny smile. "I love you too Jungkook"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay I have finally did a long chapter

I'm sorry it took a long time but I had to change it up.

Do you think Eun is overreacting? Will Jungkook take her out for the day?

Next chapter should be out soon

Instagram-@jikookam
Twitter-@jikookam