Chapter 33

Jungkook fluttered his eyelids open to see Eun still in his arms, where she was the last he remembered.

Looking over to where Jimin was, I saw he was not in bed. Making Jungkook's panic button turn up.

Slowly but quickly removed Eun from his hold and placed her on the hospital bed. Kissing her forehead before walking out of the room to find Jimin

Scanning through the hallways

Left and Right for over 20 minutes. He finally found Jimin.

Jimin was sitting on a bench outside the building with his head down and his hand in his lap, holding a tissue in one hand and his phone in the other.

Jungkook sighed at the scene before building up his courage to speak to Jimin. Who hasn't spoken to him since his ex showed up?

It didn't take Jungkook long before he was now standing behind Jimin. All he could hear was his precious boy softly crying to himself. Which made Jungkook heart break into millions of pieces.

" Hey Babe, is everything okay? Why are you crying" Jungkook spoke up first. Jimin cringed upon hearing the sudden voice from behind him, which was his boyfriend.

" I'm okay. I didn't want to wake you and Eun, so I went for a walk. The doctors said I could" Jimin sniffles bringing his tissue towards his nose to wipe it clean. Jungkook knew that was not reason from a mile away.

He walked around the bench and sat next to him.

" I know something wrong, Jimin, just tell me what it is" Jungkook started bringing his arm around Jimin's waist and giving him a side hug, squeezing his side hip, making his boyfriend jump at the sudden affection his getting.

" I saw you with her. Is she getting back together with you, Jungkook," Jimin said, turning his head so he faced Jungkook. Who was shocked?

" No, of course not. I was telling Mina what was right. That I love you and not her." Jimin smirked before sighing in relief. But he was still unsure of what was going on, but he would let it slip for now.

Jungkook gradually lifted his hand and moved it towards jimin, slowly but gracefully. When he came in contact with jimin beautiful glossy face, rubbing his cheekbone gently.

Jungkook knew this made Jimin weak for me. He locked his own eyes with his boyfriend's eyes, there was silence, but Jimin slowly tilted his head towards him, getting a better view.

A tear runs down Jimin's eyes, leaving him blind by the tears building up. He tried blinking them away, but it was not helpful, as a bunch fell from his face. Jimin felt guilty and sad at the same time.

Can you do that? I guess so.

Jungkook saw the tears, using his other hand to wipe them away. Whilst his other hand was still stroking his beloved cheekbone. " We will talk more later, in a private place," Jungkook said in his soothing/ low voice.

Slowly but shortly, their heads began gravitating towards each other before their lips began to touch.

Jimin's hands pulled jungkook close to him. He was running his hand through his curly hair, massacring Jungkook's scalp carefully.  Jungkook's hands did not move from their position but grabbed hold of Jimin's cheeks. He was digging his mouth further into his boyfriend's mouth.

But what was it until they heard a high-pitched voice screaming, " KOOKIE, TAE TAE IS HERE." Eun yelled, running to the couple whilst dragging taehyung with his arm along with her.

The two quickly pulled apart, straightening themselves. Jungkook leant close to Jimin, whispering. " We will do more later." Moving away, winking before turning his attention to his sister and poor taehyung, who looked so annoyed.

"Hey, Eunnie, did taehyung wake you up?" Jungkook asked Eun but looked at taehyung for a reaction, which was just an eye roll from the boy.

Eun shook her head. "No, I was already awake. I was looking for you." She replied, walking over to the brother.  Jungkook opened his arms and picked Eun from under her armpits. Kissing her cheek and then cheekily Jimin's lips, everyone giggled, including his boyfriend.

" I think we should go back to your room. The doctor will be doing their round soon. That's why we, aka Eun cake, get you," Taehyung said happily.

"Okay, let's go," Jimin said, standing up slowly and pulling jungkook up, which was more challenging than it looked as Eun was on his lap still. Jungkook put her on the ground for a second, standing up.

Lifting Eun Into his arms, which she didn't mind. Laying her head on his muscular shoulders.

He grabbed Jimin's hand, Interlocking their fingers with his free hand. Unfortunately, taehyung was the odd one out.

But that didn't stop him from making himself known. "Now I'm alone", Teahyung pouted, looking down at the floor, sniffling a little and pretending to cry.

"Come on then. I need another helper for me." Jimin could not take his friend being a baby and was jealous over this. Jimin rolled his eyes, extending his hand out for Taehung to take.

Eun and Jungkook just giggled quietly at each other.

"YAYY" Taehyung yelled like a little girl, running up to the three friends, holding onto Jimin's arms for dear life. 

They all began to walk back to Jimin's room in unison.

NEXT CHAPTER SPOILER. " Do you know what love is, Jungkook?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, an update. Sorry for being bad at this. My schedule is Hectic. ATEEZ concert was terrific, the best concert I have been to. ( never been to a BTS concert, but I do know that it will be more amazing)

What do you think will happen next?

Don't forget to comment and vote xx

See you guys soon. Luv all of you