Chapter 4

Are you okay ?

Jimin POV

That boy Jungkook was still on mind ever since he left the cafe.

After eating , Taehyung had to go home because of family problem. So I decided to go the the store and some chocolate because I love chocolate. I got to supermarket before it busy. I went down the chocolate aisle and started to think of what type of chocolate I want.

After thinking for a few minutes, I heard someone crying. So i went to go find that person who is crying. I turned to my left and saw a cute little girl, round about 4 years old, crying her eyes out. She had red cheeks and hiccuping. "Are u okay, sweetie ?" I asked whilst crouching down to meet her beautiful glossy eyes. "I-I-I'm l-l-lost" she replied whilst hiccuping every word she says. "What's your name sweetie?" I asked.

"E-E-Eun" she replied. "Who are with Eun, mommy? Daddy?" I asked in a happy but concerned voice.

" K-k-Kookie". "Who's Kookie sweetheart" " M-m-my b-b-brotha." "Do you know what your brother looks likes" I replied. She slowly nodded her head. "How about we going look round the store, maybe we might come across your brother" I smiled whilst I stood up. "O-o-okay" she replied softly. She took her hand into mine and we went to go a find her brother

I could hear someone calling "EUNNIE , EUNNIE WHERE ARE U". I paused and turned.

OMG

It Jungkook from the cafe. Breathe and stay cool.

"Eunnie, there you are, I was worried sick about. Don't do that again !" He shouted making the poor little girl jump. "I-I-I'm sorry Kookie oppa" she started crying even more then was. He lifted Eun into his arms and kept repeating 'sorry' in her ear, whilst stroking her hair with his free hand. His eyes met mine.

"You're the guy from the Cafe" Jungkook said
"Yep you're name is Jungkook, right" "How did you know my name" "well Eun told me and you also told me at the cafe" I smiled whilst looking down and the ground. " oh right , what your name?" He smiled and looked at me with a flirty smile. " I'm Jimin" I said.

"Nice to meet you Jimin, thanks for bringing Eun back to me" he said. " you're  welcome, maybe we could hang out sometime" I asked whilst looking Eun, who was fast alseep on Jungkook shoulder. "Yh we hang out, here my phone number" he gave me a small piece of paper with his number on it.

" I have to go but if you want to talk, just text me" Jungkook said with a smile. "Will do" I replied back. "Bye" "bye". Jungkook turned around and walked away

I was fucking buzzing. I am differently going to text him.

I smiled whilst looking at the chocolate and brought some delicious dark chocolate. I started to walk home but couldn't understand why he's looking after his baby sister for ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like the story so far. More coming soon 💚

What do you think Jikook so far ? 😆

I'm in love with book already, are u?

Instagram: @jikookam
Twitter : @jikookam