chapter 14

Uh oh

The door slowly door open and their stood a very scared looking Eun.

"Eun,What you doing" Jungkook looked really angry that the fact that she walked in at the wrong moment. I was so blushing at this moment in time. Eun just stood their saying nothing. I think we just traumatised her for life.

Eun started cry in panic "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kookie and Jimine. I just to came to tell you that hoseokie is downstairs. Jungkook and me grabbed the nearest boxers and whipped them on.

Jungkook bent down In front of Eun and pulled her into a big hug as she cried on his shoulder. "It's okay princess, I forgot I told that you could knock on my door". He pulled apart from Eun. " now. Why is hosesok here" he said whilst drying her tears this thumbs. " he said he wants to hang out with kookie" she replied. I smiled at how fucking cute she is.

" okay go and tell him will be down in a sec." Jungkook responded with a sigh. Eun nodded and skipped out of the room and went downstairs.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook for scaring her, I didn't mean to" I said having a panic attack myself now. Shit. Jungkook pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek and whispering in my ear "Sh sh sh , it's okay". I started to feel a lot better. for some reason when I am in this state Jungkook knows how to calm me down even though we just met.

We started to walked out of his room and started to head downstairs. Where we saw Eun and Hoseok watching TV. When we got to the couch hoseok looked up and said hi to me before going back to watch tv. Jungkook sat next to Eun and pulled her into his lap. Wrapping his left hand around her waist, with his free hand he place it on my thigh. I was blushing so much, I think Jungkook knew as smiled at me and squeeze his thigh.

"So hoseok why are you here dude?" Jungkook said and fixing Eun in his lap. " oh Yh, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park as their a fair going on" Hoseok said. " Um sure , Jimin would you like to come?" Jungkook said whilst looking at me. " oh um , maybe not as I have to look after Eun" I said but actually I really wanted to go. " oh well Eun and you can come Jimin. Oh I'm so silly I didn't introduce myself, I'm hoseok but people call me J-hope."

I smiled as he finally introduced himself and plus I get to the fair with Jungkook and the others. " I'm Jimin" I said being very shy, for no reason. "Nice to meet you Jimin, well I got to bounce, ill come pick you guys up at 6pm" Hoseok said whilst jumping up from the couch and heading towards the door. " okay bye bro" Jungkook replied. As he said that we all heard the front door slammed shut.

"Right well, I should better get ready" Jungkook said as he lifted Eun off his lap. " I'll watch Eun" I shouted. As Jungkook walked up the stairs, I was thinking how excited this fair is going be. I hope it goes well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New chapter is up !! I told you I'll be back. I thought of posting it on Wednesday but fuck it I'll post today lol.

Next chapter coming out on WEDNESDAY!!!

Comment and vote !!

Thank you so much for 11k. I love you guys so much!! 💞💗

Instagram- @jikookam
Twitter- @jikookam