Chapter 21

Forgiveness

Jungkook POV

I have fucked up so bad. I do have feelings for him and that girl is my manger. I didn't want to tell him because I thought it was not a big deal but he made it out as one.  When someone annoys me i get mad no reason.

If you are wondering what me and my manager were talking about. It was that I need to have a fansign in 4 days and I'm really scared as it is my first. I need Jimin to support me as I can't do this by myself.

I think I need to back home and apologise. Tell him truth as it might get worse if I don't

Jimin POV

After that whole incident with Jungkook. I'm
going to try and be a good babysitter for Eun. "Eun, the good is ready, could you go to the bathroom and wash your hands please!" I told her putting the plates on the table. " OKAY IM GOING JIMINE!!" After washing her hands she came and sat next to me. Their was a moment of silence then...

We heard a Big Bang which sound like the front door. We both knew who it was. I was literally terrified but calm at the same time. Jungkook walked in and gave me smile but nothing else. I felt like a dark cloud was hovering over me. "KOOKIE!!" Eun said. She jumped from her chair and to Jungkook but he just stood there not wanting any contact with her. Eun stops in her tracks and slowly walked back to her chair in defeat.

"Jimin can I talk to you for a moment please". " um . Could we do later as I got to put Eun to bed soon" , "huh sure I guess so. Oh also my friend Hoseok is coming over tomorrow." He said walking over to living room. " HOSEOKIE IS COMING YAY !!" Eun seemed very happy that he is coming over. When Eun finished her food she ran to find Jungkook to ask him if we can watch a movie.

Jungkook grabbed Eun and placed on his lap and smothered her in kisses. She laughed as Jungkook made raspberry on her tummy. They are so fucking cute on my gosh.

( Time skipped)

We were half way through the movie when I realised that Eun fell asleep in between me and Jungkook. I decided to take her bed so then me and Jungkook can have some alone time. I picked Eun up and walked up the stairs and into her pink unicorn room. I set her down softly pulling the cover over her and quietly walking out the room, doing so I turned of her lights as she loves it really dark which is weird for a 4 year old.

I headed back to the couch. When I finally sat down next to Jungkook. He pulled me into his arms. I rested my head on his chest hearing his breathing and seeing his chest going up and down. "Jungkook does this mean we are okay or ...?" I said looking up at him. Jungkook let out a little chuckles. "Of course , I wouldn't of pulled you into a cuddle if I hated you."

That literally made me smile from ear to ear. I don't really like arguing with people especially Jungkook.

We started to watch the rest of the film in our cuddle position. When I felt a kiss on the top of my head. I looked up and saw him smiling at me. I moved closer and leaned in. I pressed my lips on his, our lips were lingering for long time. Before we pulled away. I grabbed his hand and told him to follow me.

We both stood up and walked to Jungkooks room. Tonight might be my lucky night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im so sorry this took me so long to write but I hope you can understand. I'm going to try and get the other chapter out tomorrow or Sunday.

Vote & comment

Thank you so much 40k reads. That's so amazing. 😭💖

Instagram- @jikookam
Twitter- @jikookam