Chapter 1

Jungkook POV

8am
'JUNGKOOK COME DOWNSTAIRS BREAKFAST IS READY' the sound of mom yelling was ringing in my ears. 'Okay okay I'm up' I said groaning and stretching as i slowly got out of bed, rubbing my tired flaky eyes.

'Good because u have to look after Eun this afternoon, whilst me and your dad go to the meeting!' She yelled. I rolled my eyes, I love my sister don't get me wrong, she is so adorable but I am 22, I can't always look after my sister all the time.

As I walked down the stairs, thinking about what time I should meet Hoseok as he texted me last night asking to hang out. But I was rudely interrupted with my thought process as something collided with my legs. I smiled widely as i knew who it was.

"Kookie (her nickname), I missed u" Eun said r hugging my legs for dear life. "Eun , I saw u last night remember , I put u to bed and read a bedtime story to you" I said , lifting her into my strong arms and placed her on my hip. " OH YEAH silly me" she replied with a cute giggle that escaped from her mouth. I rolled my eyes and kissed her forehead.

"Honey I need to tell u something, could u come here please" I heard my mom calling from the kitchen.

"Okay mom , I'm coming" I replied I set Eun down on the couch and turned on the TV to 'My Little Pony. I then walked into the kitchen. I wonder what she is going to tell me ? " Good morning mom" I said with a smile on my face. " Good morning hunny" She replied whilst checking her paper for today's meeting  " what was the reason u called me here mom?" I asked whilst yawning. I didn't get much sleep last night
" So ,your father and I have that meeting today .." she paused with a sigh.

I looked at her with a confused look on my face . " The meeting is about us going to ..." she took another deep breath. " Los Angeles for work" She sighed in relief as she finished her sentence. "WOW, OMG , THATS AMAZING" I was so pleased because my parents are so proud of their business. They have their own company, where they sell computers and TVs.

I walked up to my mom and gave her a hug.
" So, how long will you be gone for ?" I asked
" A month or even longer, that's what the meetings is about" my mom told me. " oh right , what about Eun ?" "We are thinking about hiring a babysitter" she told me. My eyes went wide . "MOM, I can look after Eun, I'm 22. I think I can handle it my self. "

"we'll, i don't know , anyways I'll  talk more about this later, i have to take Eun to daycare" she then walked off to get Eun ready.

I sighed as I walked over to the couch , where ' My Little Pony' was still on the TV. I sat down and changed the channel over. I got out my phone and started to text Hoseok asking him to , meet me at Tony's cafe in 10. He replied back with 'Okay dude'. I put my phone down next me and started to watch this crappy TV show. 

After 10 mins of watching TV. I heard little footsteps running into the living room , " Kookie, guess what !!" Eun yelled as she jumped into my lap. "What" I replied poking her cheek. "you're picking me up today, mummy told me" she looked so happy that I'm picking her up from daycare today. I haven't done this in a long time because of my concerts and touring.

" yes Eunnie (Her nickname) i am, we going to have soo much fun, might go out for ice cream later " I said. When I said ice cream Eun looked at me and screamed "YAAYYY" we both giggled . "Eun time to go hunny" mom shouted. " I'll see you later Eunnie" I kissed her cheek softly. " bye bye Kookie" she said and kissed my cheek . She got off my lap and walked over to my mom. "Just to remind you , Eun finishes daycare at 2pm" my mom reminded me.

"Okay got it. See you later mom" "BYEEEE" Eunnie yelled as the door closed shut. I started laughing to myself at how adorable she is.

1 hours later

Me and Hoseok we're sitting in Tony's Cafe talking about my parents working abroad. "Really dude, that amazing news" Hobi said ( His nickname) " I know, but she wants to hire a babysitter to look after Eun" , " really ,why can't you look after ?" ," I don't know but I guess it's for the best" , " At least you can hook up with the babysitter huh" I just laughed and hit him on the arm. "OUCH, that hurt" he whimpered, "shut up" I laughed even more. " but would you , hook up with babysitter though" Hobi carried on with the conversation. " maybe it depends if she/ he is hot or not" I replied whilst eating my fries.

But then a hot/cute guy walked in with his friend or boyfriend, I can't really tell . But I couldn't believe how short and handsome he looked , I couldn't keep my eyes off him. So i decided to go and pay then i bumped into someone. I looked up. I then came face to face with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you do like it. It is my first Chapter.

Im sorry for the short chapter.

For the first few chapters are POVs to when they first meet. Then it will become both POVs in one chapters ❤️

I'm so sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes. 🥺

I think Eun is so sweet and they are so cute together. What do you think ?

Should I update more as well?