Moment

"Auntie Aquarius was here" Nashi nearly scream making Lucy winced. She probably got that from her father. Maybe. "Keep your voice down. We do have neighbors" Lucy said frowning as she pull on her skirt. 

Its been awhile since she last saw Aquarius since she had to sacifice her key in order to save her friends. The 100 year quest does count in her book, so it wasn't too bad of a waiting seeing her again.

"Sorry ma" Nashi looked sorry "I miss her a lot you know" Lucy knows how that feel. She been missing her since giving her up by force, as she had no choice. It was the worst day of her life but seeing her again even through she was under Selene's spell was the best moment of her life! 

Yeah being a Yoaki was no fun, especially when she had her boobs out in the fresh, according to Aquarius. Ugh it was so embarssing at the time but seeing how she is half-mermaid right now..she like the odds right about now.

"Here is salt water as you wanted anyways" Lucy thanked her and gulped it down in one go. Sheesh! Is there nothing this women cannot do? 

Lucy pulled back and smirks slightly. 

*Burp* 

"That was good" she said as she placed the cup down in the table, licking her lips. She prefer sea water over regualr water thank you very much.

Nashi sighed.

There might be a slight chance that her mother might end up like this for good..another portion was she be back as a normal human being.

Ethier way..Nashi has to deal with her mother at the time being like this.