Mermaid

"Aquarius?!" Both mother and daughter spoke at the same time. The spirit just rolled her eyes when she took a look on Lucy.

"Such an idiot! She laughed harshly and Nashi frowns. Aquarius may have been her mother spirits until the whole key broke incident, but she had the same personality still.

"Be nice" She chided "She freaked out when she took a look of herself" She gave her mother another pointed look.

Lucy sighed. After this time, even without her and she was a bit nicer than she was before.

"I wanted to take a shower and well" She pointed herself "Then this happens" she finished lamely.

"Wow" Aquarius laughs "This isnt funny!" Lucy snaps "What if its permanent" She looks fearful for a moment.

"No you idiot" Aquarius spoke sharply "Its not permanent, you only become like that when you touch water" She paused "I should have told you before, but then again I wanted you to suffer" She shrugged.

"After taking that potion that I gave you and Brandish(going a bit different from the manga route) it will give you the ability to become a mermaid later on in your lifetime. Only if you touched water" She glared "Thats the only time Im giving you an explanation"

"Thats so cool!" Nashi squeals "Im going to have a half mermaid mom!" Lucy mouth open before shutting it close. There was nothing else to say in this matter.

*poof* Lucy had reverted back into a human again, being naked. She squeals and grabbed the nearest towel to covered herself.

Nashi couldn't help but giggled at her mothers situation. "Dont laugh Nashi" She whined.

Just like a child Aquarius rolled her eyes "Enjoy your life as a half-mermaid" She shortly said before disappearing in a poof.