Habits

"Mom thats seedweed that your eating?!" Nashi made a face. Nashi somehow find a patch of seedweed in her shoes. Someone must have toss the seaweed on the floor and the said girl stepped on it.

Lucy grabbed them before Nashi could and started to eat them.

Its delicious Lucy had said while munching down. Nashi just stare at her mother in disbelief. Considering she was now part mermaid, it wasn't abnormal.

"How was seedweed? I bet its nasty" Nashi took a glanced at her mother. She seems to pay no attention and kept on eating.

The pile of seaweed is gone less than a minute, the girls eyes widened. What the actual hell?!

Lucy burps then sighing happily rubbing her stomach. "That was yummy!" Nashi was in disbelief.

"Um okay" Nashi could say because really? What else there was more to say at the moment. Lucy turned sheepishly.

"Sorry kiddo" She said "I didnt mean to freak you out. Its just that seaweed was good to me so I eat it. I guess its now part of my life" She rubs her hands nervously.

"Try not to be weird" Nashi jokes. "I won't make promises on that" Lucy teases "I try at least"

"Well okay then" Nashi paused "I still care about you mother even with this going on.."

"I love you too sweetie" Lucy grins reaching out to her daughter and hugs her.

Weird habits or no, Nashi still loves her mother.