Levy

Levy is a small person so she knows when someone was lying to her such as her beat friend Lucy.

Everytime she wanted to do something with her and its water related, Lucy would always tried to avoid the subject or just outright rejected it. She must admits that it hurts but she shrugged it off.

But it happen again and again and she wants some answers. So she pulled Lucy aside one day at the guild.

"Hey!" She squeals "Whats wrong?" She pulled up her shirt. Levy hadn't realize that she had tugged her clothes that hard.

"Sorry" Levy mutters and Lucy gave a sheepishly smile "Thats fine. Whats wrong?" She asks with concern.

"Are you hiding something from me?" She blurted it out "I mean you try to avoid any activities that involves water" She looked down "I miss spending time with you"

Lucy hold her friends hand "Im sorry. It seems like that I hate water but I dont. I avoid water because something happens to me when I touched water" She admits "You wont believe me but its true"

"Oh Lucy" Levy said "Anything you tell me, I believe you. Thats what bests friends do" She gaves a thumbs up.

"Exactly" Lucy grinned but clear her throat "Dont tell anyone yet but, what I tell you would be shocking. Thats how I reacted anyways" She mumbles.

"Okay this is it" She took a deep breath "The truth is.."