Majesty

Time skip......
11 months and 9 days later.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
           Saturday, 10th October, 2021
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lexi was at Larray's house filming tiktoks together and talking about whats been going on lately in their lives since they haven't talked in a hot minute when someone facetimed Larry.

The contact name was "Majesty." He excused himself and answered the phone. Once he was done with the called she asked him who ist was.
"Ooo, who's Majesty?" said Lexi as she  faced larry's phone and and went back to watching the anime that larry and her we're watching.

"Im sorry what?" Larray said to her with a shocked expression on his face.

"What" she said confused at the face larry was giving her.

"Your telling me that you've never heard about Majesty London" he said.

"Um...no?" she said. "Wait...am i supposed too?" she said. 

"Well i thought you would. I mean he's like super famous"

"Um...yea...no, i've never heard about him"

"Omg, really?" Larry said. "Yea" lexi said.

"Hol' up, imma show you a pic of him" he said as he was scrolling on his phone looking for his instagram account on Majesty's picture on the app.

Lexi shrugged and continued watching the anime. It was Boruto. She was watching the fight between Isshiki Otsusuki and Naruto using his baryon mode.

"Ok here...i've seen his picture" he said as he showed the girl his phone.

As lexi looked at his picture, she was admiring his features and thougjt that he looked familiar.

"He looks really familiar" she said as she took out her phone to go through Majesty's instagram.

"Ms girl...are you really going to stalk his page right now" Larry said.

"What?....no....i wouldn't do that" she lied. "I'm just seeing if...um..." she stuttered.

"Yea right....anyways leggo."

"To where exactly?"

"To the Hypehouse, Thomas said i should come over and well since ypur here lets go together." Larry said as he was getting his things.

"Mhmmm." Lexi said as she wad still intrested in Majesty's instagram page.

"Oh my god, lets go Alexa Rivera." Larry said as he dragged her from the  couch.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/n
Guess who's back!!....i think.....
Anyways i decided to write this and post it for yall since like why not??
I've literally been so busy and like i haven't even thought about the next chapter. Plus ive been trying to find what to write for the next chapter but like yea....here it is.....and im so so so sorry this chapter is so short. Ive been really trying to figure out what to write.

Iono if yall enjoy or even like this book but thanks for all those who are reading this book.....i really appreciate it....a lot<3

Anywho.....vote, comment and keep reading bb's <3