Tayler (part 2)

I was heading to the car when I saw Andrew. He was wearing a hoodie and some blue jeans with some Nike air force's. Hey Rivera ;he said. Hey davila; I said. We both laughed. Were u heading too; he said. I'm going to hang with some friends. Hmm ok ;he said as he walked to into my house. I got into my car and took stone deep breaths. I started the car and headed to Ben apartment.

20 minutes later(lol who heard the voice in SpongeBob say this😂😂)

I got to Ben's apartment and knocked at his door. He opened it and I said hey babe and hugged him. He did did hug me back. Come in; he said. Hey is anything wrong; I asked looking confused. You kissed two boys yesterday; he said. Huh? ;I said looking confused. Then what is this? ; he said showing me Brent video that he shot with me and Andrew. And at the party you kissed Tayler; he said looking angry and frustrated. Hold up let me explain something OK 1. It was just a video and it don't mean anything and 2. It was a game; I said looking at him annoyed. Lexi we should break up; he said. What the fuck Ben, we are are not breaking up because of a kiss; I said. Lexi I made up my mind we are done; he said. Well if that is how you feel ,go fuck your self and never talk to me again; I said storming out and crying. I got in my car and cryed. I then got a text from Tayler asking if he could pick me up at my house. I told him yeas and broke back to my house. When I got to my house I ran upstairs and lay down on my bed crying. Then Brent came to my room. Hey Lexi is everything OK? ; he asked. No me and Ben broke up; I said still sobbing. Wow sorry what happened; he asked. Never mind I don't want to talk about it I'm going out anyways; I said wiping my tears and getting ready. OK if u need anything text me; he said. Thanks Brent; I said. He then left my room. I decided to get ready. When I finished getting ready I got a text from Tayler.

                         Tayler👌✌❤
Tayler
Hey I'm at ur house.

Me
OK I'm coming out.

I rushed downstairs and came outside and I saw his car. I got in the passenger seat. Hey you look nice; he said. Thanks;I said and smiled at him. He then started the car and we drove off.