Sway la( part 2)

It was Ben and Curtis. Lexi had never heard of him before but Luca had seen meet and they where already friends. His username on tiktok was benoftheweek apparently. Luca then introduced him to her and her and Ben talked. Luca, Lexi , Ben and Curtis had talked for so long that it was begging to get late. Lexi exchanged numbers with Ben and Curtis and they decided to take their leave. Curtis decided to follow Luca and Lexi to go back to the hypehouse. Ben decided to take an Uber and they when their different ways.

____________________________________________
     They had arrived at the house and entered. Lexi went straight to the elevator to go to her room, as she was about to go to her room when someone had stopped the door from opening. Lexi looked up to see Tayler. He had gotten into the elevator and pressed the button. They were in an awkward silence and the elevator was going to their destination. Lexi wanted to say something but couldn't speak. She just put her head down and waited for the elevator to ding. The elevator reached Lexi's floor. Lexi sighed and was about to walk out when a hand pulled her back into the elevator and felt lips on her. Her eyes widened. She pulled back and saw it was Tayler that had kissed her. "I-um..I'm sorry"; he said shuttering. Lexi just kissed him and Tayler was shocked at first but kissed back. "I like you too"; she said and walked out. She looked back at him and smirked at him. She had arrived at her room and striped down of her clothes and took a shower. She did her normal night routine and changed into some sway house oversized hoodie and some sweet pants and climed into her bed and slept.