Asking her out.....

Monday, 5th September, 2020
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 week later....
     Tayler was pacing in the hallway in front of Lexi's door. He had wanted to ask her out for so long and he decided to do it today. He reached her door but was now nervous finding ways he'll ask her. "H-hey lex- no no that won't work";he said stammering. He finally got all the courage and knocked on her door three times. After five seconds the door opened to reaveal Lexi in a hoodie with some leggings. Her hair was tied up in a bun.

     "Ooo hey tayler, wassup"; Lexi said smiling. Tayler head snapped back to reality and cleared his throat and looked at Lexi and said "i...um i wanted to go out on....um.... Saturday.."; he starmerered. Lexi smirked and looked at him and said "Are you asking me on a date?".

     "Yes...kinda.....yes i am....Lexi Brooke Rivera will you go on a date with me this Saturday night...

"Yes Tayler i will go out with you"

1month later and 25 days later......

After the date of Lexi and Tayler, they had been hanging out a lot and after a while Tayler asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes they had now been dating for 3weeks and Lexi absolutely loved it....other than that a lot had happened Noah and Dixie are dating and a lot more that i can say but y'all already now the drama and stuff...Tayler had moved out with some other hypehouse members to the triller compound...him and Lexi would of often see eachother because Lexi still lives at the old hypehouse......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Monday, 26th October,2020
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Lexi was currently in Thomas' Tesla with mia, Calvin, paper, Bryant , jack , sienna, Michael, ryland and Patrick. They were going out to boa with the rest of the house who were in different vehicles. Thomas was vlogging as usual at the things that where happing in the car. Lexi wasn't really paying attention. She was texting her boyfriend Tayler and she was giggling at the funny text he had sent her. She was also laughing at the stupid activities that where happing in the car. She had looked up from her phone, grabbed her things and exited the car with the other housemates.

     They had reached their table and took their seats. They started talking about somethings about the house and other stuff that had happened recently. Lexi then decided to post of twitter....

Brent Rivera's sister✓
@alexabrookerivera

@larrayxo hunny where u at boo....Calvin is annoying me bitch😐....

8:30 PM · Oct 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
5

0Retweets.  67 Quote tweets  70.9 likes

_____

     Lexi had finished ordering her food when she received a facetime from Larry. She picked up the phone and smiled at him.

"Hey beautiful guess what....

"What?!"

"My disstrack cancelled university got number 81 on billboards top 100."; He said jumping up and down happy.

"Omg really congrats boo"

"Thanks boo...do what are you doing right now"

"Ooo I'm at boa with the house.....well some of us and you know the norm"

"Hmmm ok that's nice....so how's texi"; Larray said smiling. Texi has been Lexi and Tayler ship name ever since fans had seen them on their first date. The couple both loved that even the fan supported them. She had always feared that the bexi and landrew fan would come for Tayler but they didn't supriseingly.

"Nothing much really the same-ol same-ol....

"Hmm ok.....I'm coming over tomorrow so you'll gimme all the tea..ok"

"Ok larri bye...

"Bye lex."

----------------------------------------------------------------
A/n
--------
Hey y'all.....so what do u guys think....also i didn't know if Lexi is on twitter.....well i saw her account but i don't think it's her real account....maybe it's a fanpage i guess so i created one for her....also those Lexi have a finsta cause if she does please tell me cause i think for the next chapter or next next chapter I'll be creating a fake finsta for her for this book.....also i love larri and Lexi's friendship....it's just amazing lol....so yea get ready for some pipping hot tea cause some shit about to go down.....(hint: Lexi might be living the hypehouse....)