rants😌😗✨

Ok so i just want to say....i was reading this book from the first chapter as a viewer and all i want to say is that I'm such a shitty writer....like how are u guys still reading this book....well thanks for that.....

Ok so I'm so happy that Halloween is over and this is November cause like omg I'm so tired of hearing about Halloween everywhere i go....lol

Ok so is it only me or is it that wattpadd is freaking annoying me at this point....like could u believe that u can only read 25 books offline....like wtf. What if i decided that i want to read another book apart from the offline 25 books i have. This is so freaking stressful.....

Ok so i want to say something else....how and why are people hating on Miranda sings...like that women is literally so funny i cant even. She crakes me up everytime i watch one of her vids......lol

Ok so this is the last thing I'm gonna say today...but..... Addison and Bryce's relationship is like so toxic and confusing sometimes ....like are u guys together or not cause at this point in just confused about that whole shit....lol i pls to all the braddison shippers watching this....don't be offended and come for my ass...even if I'm speaking the truth lol.....

Ok so um....i kinda have the perfect way to end this book...but y'all this book is gonna end as such a twist turner that y'all r gonna be so shocked y'all will be ganging up in my dm's lol......