Rants😌😖

So i was wandering........
Do y'all like this book cause.......
I was wondering if i should write smut in this book...but i don't see Lexi or anybody in the amp squad having sex except for kissing tbh😂😂.....

____________
So i just want to say congrats to Ben for building his warehouse cause tbh the warehouse is freaking cool and I'll seriously want to go there one day.....

______________
Any ways is it only me or does anyone think that Ben's older brother Julien is fine af. Like they remind me of the Hemsworth brothers. I feel like Julien will be Chris while Ben will be Liam....I'm just saying so don't come at me.....

______________
And can i just say that tik tokers are like the most problematic famouspeople that are out there...like it's like they love being in drama......like why can't this people be famous and not be problematic 🙄......

_______________
Ok so before i end this....who want to play Among us with me cause i am so bored now a-days so if u want to play DM me.....

_______________
Ok so i said I'm going to end this but this is the last one.......does anyone else think that Alex Warren's bang energy drink and videos kind of thing are cringy af.....cause I'll be on tik tok chilling and I'll see the ad video kind of thing and I'll be like...👁️👄👁️...😤....😪.......